Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,415 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

4 Months Don Waka. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Months Don Waka. (424 Views)

Soldier Missing In Lagos For 4 Months, Army Remains Mute (Photos) / Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard / Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Months Don Waka. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
Buhari has ruled Nigeria for 4 months now without any minister, Thats a classic behaviour of dictators in the making.

Again he has said that ministers are just noisemakers, this is a very clear pointer that buhari will not work with the minister's if he gets to choose dem.

Till now I think buhari does not want to name his minister's, I for see Nigeria celebrating 1st October n beyond without ministers..

To me, A man who has connived with all his spokespersons to deny ALL his election promises can never be trusted n has already positioned himself to fail.
Re: 4 Months Don Waka. by baralatie(m): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
it is 4 months!it is rather not a good thing right now.the probability that the PMB led administration will form a cabinet of ministers is slim.
but what is worrying to everyone both in Nigeria and to the outside foreign countries is the UNSERIOUSNESS of the PMB administration when it comes to governance and its policies and most especially organisation of its activities.
That PMB is coming from a background of a dictatorial regime is not a new thing for foreign nations but in a interview where then GMB was up for a new role of been in a democracy,the past four months was a reflection of a sole administrator tendencies.
so many things have happened but the PMB admi I station is yet to have a solution on how to steer the economy.in short the economy is the least on the agenda of PMB administration.
but the reality which the supporters of the change slogans do not realise is this.the economy of Nigeria is the weapon which is completely exposing this adminstration inefficiencies.
PMB deliberate or lack of ideas to tackle Nigeria's economy has put Nigeria on a autopilot from the fastest growing economy to falling behind Ethiopia and south African.a total loss of investor funds in billions of dollars in less than six weeks has not steered the PMB administration for a solution.
instead the PMB administration has left the sector of Nigeria in the hands of Pm sec with no supervision.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Months Don Waka. by orisa37: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
This is serious. In other words, Nigeria is gravitating gradually to Buhari's Military Regime. This simply means we were hypnotised to elect him without any democratic experience. No wonder, he is on vendetta to jail all of us for corruption and abduction of all the knowledgeable over 70 +9 26) (
Re: 4 Months Don Waka. by ahamonyeka(m): 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
4months don waka we still dey carry go some people dey wail but we no go solo. Baba buhari o na your power o.

Make una no worry I go soon release my album.

(1) (Reply)

Broke? Make Money Sitting At Home / NANS Divided Over Award To Kashamu / Breaking News! Bomb Blast In Turkish Capital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.