Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute (45392 Views)

Russia 2018: FIFA Appoint Brazilian Referee For Croatia Vs Nigeria Game / Ifeanyi Ubah Splashes N15m On Players & Coach After Federation Cup / Obinna Ogba Visits Super Eagles Players During Training In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
XBLadez:
Obey the rules or get shot grin

That's the new rule by the Brazilian Ref
Re: Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute by EazyMoh(m): 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
Demmzy15:
Lala abeg help me with N65,000, I want to buy Ps4 Console. I know you're better and more generous than Naeto C(Nutri-C). undecided

In other news, I think the referee is from the "Yeebhoe" tribe of Nigeria, I'm not tribalistic o!
Your weed no get timetable?
Re: Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute by EazyMoh(m): 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
iyatrustee:
Must be a toy gun shocked
Must you comment? see how you have succeeded in embarrassing yourself because you didn't read the post.
Re: Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute by Tolubory(m): 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
NA WA O.... THIS WAN PASS RED CARD This wan nah Life taken card.
Re: Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute by mmsen: 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
emmanuel596:
Another lie hitting fp

There's video footage.
Re: Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
[size=50pt]for me to believe this poem, the trigger should be pulled.

Thank you [/size]

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute by emmanuel596(m): 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
mmsen:

There's video footage.
Show me
Re: Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute by maputohq: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
emmanuel596:
Another lie hitting fp
No B Lie My Bro. Referees In Brazil Have Been Beheaded For Unfavourable Decisions.
Re: Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute by D9ty7(m): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
Diego Costa needs this type of refree. Big ups to my fellow Chelsea fans in the house. But seriously, that refree get as e be o.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute by emmanuel596(m): 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
maputohq:

No B Lie My Bro. Referees In Brazil Have Been Beheaded For Unfavourable Decisions.

Jisos shocked shocked I love football but I would rather drink alcohol than argue or fight over sports....behead ke
Re: Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute by maputohq: 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
emmanuel596:

Jisos shocked shocked I love football but I would rather drink alcohol than argue or fight over sports....behead ke
So U Could Imagine Wat Was Going On In The Refrees Head When The Guy Was Kicking Him.
Re: Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute by gerald93(m): 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
Demmzy15:
Lala abeg help me with N65,000, I want to buy Ps4 Console. I know you're better and more generous than Naeto C(Nutri-C). undecided

In other news, I think the referee is from the "Yeebhoe" tribe of Nigeria, I'm not tribalistic o!
thunder way go fire u day check point
Re: Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute by emmanuel596(m): 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
maputohq:

So U Could Imagine Wat Was Going On In The Refrees Head When The Guy Was Kicking Him.

I just hate getting involved in anything violence all I care about is money and the city (akwa ibom) that am from
Re: Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute by bouyantbetty(f): 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
loomer:
If na me na rocket launcher I go carry self
grin cheesy
Re: Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute by anthchabor: 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
Comedy!

Very comfortable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom flats in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

3 bedroom - 21,000

2 bedroom - 17,000

2 bedroom - 13,000

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute by mart2k(m): 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
Self defence. Not bad sha
Re: Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute by repogirl(f): 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
Wow,now that is some gangster sh*t! angry
Re: Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute by mmsen: 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
Re: Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
dbabyboy:
Na to Usain Bolt remain grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Omo na Ben Johnson be d next alternative grin grin grin grin
Re: Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute by emmanuel596(m): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
mmsen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP1BYF9FNTo

Its not showing so I still dontbileveit grin grin grin
Re: Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute by pslm23(f): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
emmanuel596:
Another lie hitting fp

it's not a lie. The referee was an off duty police officer and he referees in his off duty times. According to the report, some players including the one he pulled the gun on, were slapping him around and punching him cos they felt he blew a biased whistle or something like that.

He ran off the field to his car and grabbed his service revolver and came back to the field to point and kill angry

People take this sport too damn serious joor! angry why slap the official around cos you felt he was wrong in his decision? Brazil and Nigeria have one thing in common....
Re: Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute by emmanuel596(m): 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
[quote author=pslm23 post=38539677]

it's not a lie. The referee was an off duty police officer and he referees in his off duty times. According to the report, some players including the one he pulled the gun on, were slapping him around and punching him cos they felt he blew a biased whistle or something like that.

He ran off the field to his car and grabbed his service revolver and came back to the field to point and kill angry

People take this sport too damn serious joor! angry why slap the official around cos you felt he was wrong in his decision? Brazil and Nigeria have one thing in common....[/quote

He left the match he was supposed to ref and ran to his car outside a big stadium to get a gun?? What happened to the match when he went to his car was the match paused I still don't believe
Re: Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute by Chocboyslim: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
Lol! I swear if to say na warri... dem go beat u join with ur gun* #UrFatherYash
Re: Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute by simdam500(m): 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
GlorifiedTunde: Referee be like "u don't know noh'n, a'mo tell u som'n

Players be like "gerarahia men!!!

MILITARY REFREE grin grin

Halla *whisper*
Re: Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute by eduxerxes: 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
RED card means GO! If a player proves stuborn, na to use AK-47 pursue am. The player see gun no be pesin tell am to run enter dressing room! Oloshi! Correct ref. FIFA shuld legalize by-force sending off.
Re: Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
grin confam. If you no go collect paper. Then collect confam red card off the pitch of the earth
Re: Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute by ibolomo(m): 5:42am On Oct 01, 2015
kobonaire:
Lol, Brazil is going to have some challenges hosting the olympics next year.
like they had problems when they hosted the world cup and it came out an immense success. Brazil is such a beautiful place. Haters #osa_straight
Re: Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute by kobonaire(m): 5:54am On Oct 01, 2015
ibolomo:
like they had problems when they hosted the world cup and it came out an immense success. Brazil is such a beautiful place. Haters #osa_straight
Yes, it is a great place and wonderful people.
Corruption is rampant and their economy is tumbling http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/13/news/economy/brazil-economy-recession/
Re: Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute by ibolomo(m): 9:32am On Oct 01, 2015
kobonaire:

Yes, it is a great place and wonderful people.
Corruption is rampant and their economy is tumbling http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/13/news/economy/brazil-economy-recession/
so is nigeria's economy and every other economy in the world. Jah help us. www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/nigerian-economy-heading-for-recession/
Re: Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute by kobonaire(m): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
ibolomo:
so is nigeria's economy and every other economy in the world. Jah help us. www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/nigerian-economy-heading-for-recession/
nope, while the global economy is not great, many countries have a handle on corruption. Brazil, like Nigeria, is not doing anything about it. Dilma's popularity at 20% is still not pushing her to make changes

AMEN!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keshi Sacked By NFF / Nigeria wore Tracksuits At Rio Opening Ceremony; Official outfit never arrived / Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.