Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,984 members, 7,956,672 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings (45381 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha / Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Rochas And Shettima Surface In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings by Goddygee(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
Mmm
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings by slap1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
Owelle keep disgracing us, it is well.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
People are dying everyday because if this man...God will pay him back
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings by francizy(m): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
Am not surprised, worst governor in the SE doing what he knows how to do best, party!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings by Lysian: 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author\ he should have know that dancing shaktibobo at this age makes someone look weird...just look at him sad sad angry[/quote]

Lol....just look at him.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings by ibraheemlamar(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
oya na jekan mo
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings by wiseoneking: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Governor Rochas Okorocha celebrated his 53rd birthday recently.Singer Tekno was the celeb of the event.

Governor Rochas Okorocha showed off his dance moves during a gala with Imo state kids on his birthday.The recently elected governor danced alongside Triple MG singer Tekno as he performed his most successful song, Dance.During the celebration,Gov. Rochas chose Olamide's signature dance routine, Shakitibobo as his preferred dance move.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/caption-this-photo-of-governor-rochas.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPidrEI94W0
The Aregbe of Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings by Ufranklin92(m): 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
CR77:
grin grin
very funny
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings by UncleDeeee(m): 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
I don't get how we end up with these kind of people as leaders. Even if Owerri to Port Harcourt Express might be a federal road, can he do something about it since baba go slow is on codeine?
There's no road from PHC to IMO state. Same from Abia state to IMO.
Work Rochas and stop dancing. You're not a masquerade!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings by maskamdo(m): 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
Fly to parissi bobo!!! With their money from imo,,,, cos u do ur thing ur way... ask d people eh!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings by Lanceslot(m): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
Atulu.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings by onismate: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
In that photo I thought he was about to release heavy fart from his large Tommy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
Tapout:
undecided he should have know that dancing shaktibobo at this age makes someone look weird...just look at him sad sad angry
ROTFL grin grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings by melzabull(f): 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
atulu roachas ocokroacha, ijiot foool disgracing ndigbo
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings by Zuki1869: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
This abracadabra politician has not paid his workers and he is outside dancing....smh
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings by eduxerxes: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
grin Shakiti Papa
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
CR77:
grin grin
ROTFL. For once you made me laugh with ur beef for Baba
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
UncleDeeee:
I don't get how we end up with these kind of people as leaders. Work Rochas and stop dancing. You're not a masquerade!

My guy you get mouth. Hahahahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings by UncleDeeee(m): 5:38am On Sep 30, 2015
Stelvin101:

My guy you get mouth. Hahahahahahahaha cheesy

My brother but na the truth be that. Our leaders no get priorities these days
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings by DjQris(m): 11:57am On Sep 30, 2015
His wife taught him hw to dance #shakitiBobo dat day.....owelle is a fast learner sha!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASCOHET Students Who Discovered Bio-Gas Technology Get N5m Grant From Ambode / Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths / Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.