Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here (18698 Views)

My Admission Testimony / My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here / My 2015/2016 WAEC Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 30, 2015
Kitme:
I chose Law, was given English studies.

All is well. #Na Godwin
[email] Mind if I ask? Which uni? [/email]
Re: My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here by Kitme(f): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] Mind if I ask? Which uni? [/email]
AAUA..

You?
Re: My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 30, 2015
Kitme:
AAUA..
You?
[email] Unilag
Next year.
[/email]
Re: My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 30, 2015
After his 3rd trial my junior bruva scored 285 in utme and 70% @ LASU post utme,got admission to study english.
Re: My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 30, 2015
Rockstar07:

Chief,
What happened to you in Yabatech? Why did you fail your exams? You might need to show great sign of seriousness in your new course of study. Well, you said it's your area of interest cos i belive a good student will do better regardless of the field he/she find him/her self as i see ND1 as basic of Olevel . Anyway, I'd advise you to be serious in whatever you lay your hands.
sure I will be more serious than ever. My course at yabatech was killing me. Was not even interested in what any Lecturer wants to say. I could had avoid my withdrawn but I just let it come to pass. But this lag where I dey go so, na A parallel I dey find go.
Re: My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here by effizzyman: 8:59am On Sep 30, 2015
congratulation to you all that are presently in the University and those of you at UniHouse. UniHouse, you will soon again admission soon in Jesus Name. Amen.
I am a GEOLOGIST from Unique Uniport.

1 Like

Re: My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here by Ramj: 8:59am On Sep 30, 2015
zleemshaddy:
FUTO #BIOchemistry my desired course cheesy

I Hope to come back here and testify in 5yrs to celebrate my FIRST CLASS cool #Nothing Is Impossible

go for it man you can make it.

Your GOALS keels you GOING.
So do not loose sight of it..

Put God first and work really hard and you will see it come through.

Congrats on your admission and Congrats in Advance if your 1st Class.

Do not allow for silly distractions everything has its place and time

1 Like

Re: My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here by saintfrancis1(m): 9:10am On Sep 30, 2015
I am very happy cos I used my first jamb and also my first post utme to gain admission even though it is not a university but a polytechnic And that is Moshood Abiola Polytechnic and I will be studying Computer Engineering..
Re: My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here by Ikennablue(m): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2015
I was admitted into EBSU last year, they gave me Agric economics and extension, but i wasnt able to go for it because of thier school fees, am sure you guys know how it feels.....
I pulled myself together and studied harder. Guess what....I made it into UNN to study my dream course, Civil engineering.

God's time is the best!

1 Like

Re: My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here by danduj(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2015
jidowu:
Good morning

there is still a chance of gaining admission this year because the Federal University of technology Akure would be having another set of post utme for new set of courses to be introduced which includes

Medical Anatomy
Economics
Accounting
Business Admin

You don't have to choose FUTA before writing the post utme but most score 180 and above to write the computer based exam.

you can call 07069022131 for more info

bro u well atall??those courses in a skul of technology
Re: My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here by Kezzy24(f): 9:32am On Sep 30, 2015
[quote author=FriedPlantain post=38511378][b][i]Since 2007, I have been writing and failing WAEC, against all odds, I was able to pass it two years ago. Last year, I attempted JAMB and failed it, scoring as low as 25 / 400 in total. By then (as at last year), my younger brother Kabiru had already completed his 4 years at Uniport and was seriously prepping for service. Feeling highly determined and motivated, I sat for JAMB again this year and scored 17 marks in total. But by the grace of Almighty God, I was still granted admission into a good school in this country.

I received my admission letter yesterday at 'ChopNdie Vulvanizer group of schools', where I would be spending the next two years learning about vulcanizing and plumbing. cool

. Praise the Lord Everybody!

Crazy somborri...lolz!
Re: My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here by danduj(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2015
toobby:
After writing jamb for 4 year. I just got admitted into one of the best federal University in Nigeria. (futmx). Quantity Surveying. If you never see then never stop writing jamb.
welcum to futmx cheesy
Re: My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here by danduj(m): 9:35am On Sep 30, 2015
ajaolu:
I've been offered admission into the better by far University. Thanks to God.
na 4 dream u see admission list? grin

1 Like

Re: My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here by Memento4real: 10:12am On Sep 30, 2015
I really Thank God for granting my heart desire this year!!!!

I have been admitted into Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST)
to Study MARINE ENGINEERING....
Thank you Lord

1 Like

Re: My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here by pushtani(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2015
My first jamb and post jamb, passed both well especially the post jamb for chemical engineering. Now waiting for unilorin admission list
Re: My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here by jidowu(m): 11:04am On Sep 30, 2015
danduj:
bro u well atall??those courses in a skul of technology

if you are not informed you would be misinformed.

They are new courses to be introduced for next session and they Post utme would be conducted soon.
Re: My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here by Kzealz(m): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2015
Building tech. Absu... thank God
Re: My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here by adegunahmed(m): 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
NOBODYY:
Shout out to all the Aspiring Unilorites wey dey expect List

It will end in praisee
Amen IJN

1 Like

Re: My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here by dplomaticVal: 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
Kitme:
AAUA..first list tho'
congrat.. eng not bad tho
Re: My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here by Harrysimon: 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
runzlord:
Left high school in 2011 would be 21 by december, so it has not been easy for me.

Wrote jamb 3 times and all had unilag as first choice

Gained admission in to yabatech in 2013 to study mech engine, 2014 was strike trough out, so my now my classmates just resumed ND2. But as for me, I lost interest completely in Mech engine, while I knew all the students in Computer science ND1 now ND2 cos I was always with them and loved programming, I used to follow them to argue self, and both my best friend and crush are both computer science students. So I wrote jamb again for the fouth time this year and yes unilag again, I did not meet 250 so I was redirected to BELLS but thank God for some people he sent to save us..., and was also withdrawn from yabatech for failure in exams. Well I'm not proud of it but at least I had a chance to pursue my real desire.

The screenshots below tells the rest of the story
praise the lord for ur life bro.am expectn such for my life too.amen
Re: My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here by Yustash001(m): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
ajaolu:
I've been offered admission into the better by far University. Thanks to God.
you can lie eh...better by far kor....better by bar ni....oniro oshi..

1 Like

Re: My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here by Ishurboitarget(m): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mehn av not qotten admission but I believed dat I will b on d 2nd list of mouau
Re: My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here by NOBODYY: 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
Yustash001:
you can lie eh...better by far kor....better by bar ni....oniro oshi..
Lolll

Some ppl can lie for africa sha
Re: My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here by joxxy01(m): 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
darkenrahl2:
I fear this country after scoring 54.7% in the postume of Fulokoja am not given admission yet,perhaps I saw those that score 45 being given admission. where are we going in this country. Anybody in the ouse that choose Fulokoja call me 07037084935
what course did u apply?
Re: My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
Kitme:

Really??
Thank-you, I've been down since that day.
So after my 4yrs degree in English studies, I can still switch to law.
Does AAUA allows such??
A friend of mime graduated from uniben in English. Got admission for direct entry in esut while serving. She combined service and 200lvl. She is done wit service and presently in 300lvl law.
Re: My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here by Seezzy(m): 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
I thank God for granting me admission this year after failing WAEC and Neco twice, wrote Jamb thrice; i made my o'levels exam,did well in JAMB and post-JAMB.
Re: My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here by Lisaint(m): 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
chinchong:

wow! same school,same course.

Really watz ur fb I'd make we dey yarn dey go
#TeamAAUA
Re: My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ramj:

go for it man you can make it.

Your GOALS keels you GOING.
So do not loose sight of it..

Put God first and work really hard and you will see it come through.

Congrats on your admission and Congrats in Advance if your 1st Class.

Do not allow for silly distractions everything has its place and time
Thanks alot sir, I really appreciate..
Re: My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here by reekay2000(m): 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
runzlord:
Left high school in 2011 would be 21 by december, so it has not been easy for me.

Wrote jamb 3 times and all had unilag as first choice

Gained admission in to yabatech in 2013 to study mech engine, 2014 was strike trough out, so my now my classmates just resumed ND2. But as for me, I lost interest completely in Mech engine, while I knew all the students in Computer science ND1 now ND2 cos I was always with them and loved programming, I used to follow them to argue self, and both my best friend and crush are both computer science students. So I wrote jamb again for the fouth time this year and yes unilag again, I did not meet 250 so I was redirected to BELLS but thank God for some people he sent to save us..., and was also withdrawn from yabatech for failure in exams. Well I'm not proud of it but at least I had a chance to pursue my real desire.

The screenshots below tells the rest of the story
your story also similar like mine left high school in 2012.will be 21 by december. apply for biochem but got chemistry my waec and neco when sum up lack maths and physic so federal uni.lafia denied me entrance.the following year , i wrote waec made all my papers,since then i have been writing jamb unsuccessful till this year.got admission in a monotechnic last year,hav'nt check my admission status yet but hope i get o.if not ,i pray for unijos second list
Re: My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here by adeiza4u(m): 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
joxxy01:
by God's grace. U?
by His grace
Re: My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
Book space

,will update when it's out.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Benefits Of Online Courses / 800 Mind Blowing Facts That Will Absolutely Make Your Day After Knowing / Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.