Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,644 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Now I Know Why Nairalanders Are Afraid To Complain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now I Know Why Nairalanders Are Afraid To Complain (297 Views)

Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano / I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari / Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Now I Know Why Nairalanders Are Afraid To Complain by elosonservices(m): 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
I'm very angry with lalasticla for closing my thread simply because I ask for an explanation why and how topics features on front page.
When ever he post it comes to front page and no body challenges him.
I want him to open my thread and answer the question on the criteria of front page topics.
If he likes he can go ahead and barn me after all he controls all the thread.
You must open and answer my question now and to the die hard fan of this great forum.
I love this forum and I can't stay a minute without opening it.
Therefore I can no longer over look certain things.
Thanks.
God bless Nigeria and members of this great forum.
Re: Now I Know Why Nairalanders Are Afraid To Complain by Uncleodi(m): 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
Kinda childish from the Banner.
Re: Now I Know Why Nairalanders Are Afraid To Complain by benedictnsi(m): 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
Chai...... But @Op, how reasonable have your threads been
Re: Now I Know Why Nairalanders Are Afraid To Complain by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
Now I see why lalasticlala has been closing your threads angry
Re: Now I Know Why Nairalanders Are Afraid To Complain by meimoks(f): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
undecided

(1)

Military Will End Boko Haram By December – COAS / C-menbrown Has Finally Released His Long Awaited Single "MODUPE" DOWNLOAD / AD D Engine, Arrival In Hell, Field Comand 2, Atro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.