Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Against Animal Brutality!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Against Animal Brutality!!! (800 Views)

Animal Brutality And Stupidity At Its Peak! (photo) / They Still Support Snake Brutality On Nairaland / Stop Encouraging Snake Brutality On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Against Animal Brutality!!! by K9blunt(f): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS
I will only be a hypocrite if I say I don't eat meat.............cause I do and I love eating meat.
but I wont be caught dead eating the likes of; horse, camels, donkeys, cats, and etc. most of all DOGS!

but its saddening when I come across people killing animals like goats and rams (never came around pig butchering at all)

during the salah eve I couldn't hold myself back from correcting my neighbor's kids, I noticed the rams being kept for salah butchering were being tormented by these little devils, I call them devils cause if you see the tormenting its enough to use an iron pole to design their behinds.

but we cant really blame these kids, many of us has done it when we were kids. we learnt from the adults around us, our parents as well. so these kids are doing what they learnt from the adults (us) and parents too.

don't we think?
why torture these animals bought for slaughtering before killing them for their meat, it tells that we are wicked with black raging hearts.
how we treat our pet animals tells a lot. there are lots of people with pets for no reason but "my neighbor has a dog/cat" , "oh Paris Hilton was spotted with a Chihuahua so I have to get mine cause she's a role model"

there's this scientific belief that people with pets actually have balanced emotions, and I go with that belief based on my personal experience. since I lost my dog, my emotional balance has been on a rollacoster and I cant wait to have another dog to put it on track.

I never knew we have dog lovers (I mean real dog lovers) until nairaland created a pet thread for it and I must say am impressed with how they care for their dogs. I just hope people learn from here and practice what they see.

please if you don't like animals, don't be like a Nazi/racist and go all out to kill them, leave them be; cause it only means you are evil by nature.
if you want to kill a chicken, goat, etc. and don't know how to go about it please remember it hurts the animals youre slaughtering so get a professional to do it for you.

finally do unto others (animals) as you want others to treat you. karma is a biatch.
Re: Against Animal Brutality!!! by saaedlee: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
You don't eat meat from a particular animal doesn't mean those who do are cruel, its probably your tribe or culture that forbids certain meats, hence ur displeasure at people who eat your pets!

Don't get me wrong, I get the message you are preaching; not torturing of animals before killing them.

But, I do believe that YOUR scientific belief of unstable emotions due to the non-presence of pets is NOT completely true! On the contrary tho, I support the theory that serial killers are of unbalanced emotions and most of them actually began practicing their MO on their pets.
Hence, PETS doesn't make us emotionally STABLE!

IREMAINADOGMEATLOVER
Re: Against Animal Brutality!!! by K9blunt(f): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
saaedlee:
You don't eat meat from a particular animal doesn't mean those who do are cruel, its probably your tribe or culture that forbids certain meats, hence ur displeasure at people who eat your pets!

Don't get me wrong, I get the message you are preaching; not torturing of animals before killing them.

But, I do believe that YOUR scientific belief of unstable emotions due to the non-presence of pets is NOT completely true! On the contrary tho, I support the theory that serial killers are of unbalanced emotions and most of them actually began practicing their MO on their pets.
Hence, PETS doesn't make us emotionally STABLE!

IREMAINADOGMEATLOVER

that moment when you don't know what to say.
you're kinda right.

teamisupportcannibals. grin
Re: Against Animal Brutality!!! by saaedlee: 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
K9blunt:

that moment when you don't know what to say. you're kinda right.
teamisupportcannibals. grin
lol :p:p:p grin

(1) (Reply)

Buy Quality Birds At Affordable Prices / How Do You Feed Your Dog(s) To Reduce High Cost. / My Female Caucasian Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.