Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

PC USER: Turn Your PC To Free Wireless Hotspot With My Wifi Router - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / PC USER: Turn Your PC To Free Wireless Hotspot With My Wifi Router (1418 Views)

How To Copy, Download, And Add Music And Playlists From Your PC To Iphone/ipad. / Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!! / How To Run Mobdro On PC To Watch Dstv Channels Using Unlimited Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PC USER: Turn Your PC To Free Wireless Hotspot With My Wifi Router by dtermined(m): 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
It is common for all smartphones to have wireless hotspot but Personal computers have no wireless hotspot. The major usefulness of Wifi Router is that it can be used to connect, transfer and share internet connection on multiple devices via wireless hotspot.

Do you know that you can now use wireless hotspot functionality on your personal computer, no need to waste much time, lets go straight to the major point and if you follow the below steps you are sure of making wireless hotspot work perfectly on your personal computer just like how you use it on your smartphones devices.

My WIFI Router is a program that allow you to easily create a protected free wireless hotspot on your Personal Computer. You can easily share or transfer the internet connection anytime and anywhere conviently. You can also share single internet connection(LAN, Ethernet, Data-Card, 3G/4G, Wifi) for more than one devices like laptops, smartphones, android phones,PDAs, Ipads. In other word, With one PC internet connection, you can connect other devices be it Tablet, phones or computers with this application(Just like networking).

Features of My WiFi Router 3

It’s an unavoidable internet sharing application

It can connect with a number of devices at a time.

You can share LAN, Ethernet, WiFi or 3G/4G internet.

You can also monitor the connected devices.

You can blacklist devices you don’t want on your network.

You can also share videos wirelessly from your PC to other devices.

System Requirements

System Requirements Windows XP/Vista/7/8.

Memory size should be atleast 512MB.

Hard disk space 20MB atleast.

Where To Download it?

You can download it HERE

Be your PC Boss!!!

http://infogistz..com.ng/2015/09/pc-user-turn-your-pc-to-free-wireless.html

(1) (Reply)

Pioneer4you Ipv Pure X2 Coil-less Sub-ohm Tank Review / Current State Of Battery Technology / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.