Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. (26632 Views)

The Meaning Of That Star Symbol In Status Bars Of Android Lollipop Smartphones / Tecno J7 Boom Android 5.0 Lollipop Update / Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. by onihaxxy: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
Herrmes:
I'mma drop my Note 4 and get iPhone 6S, or maybe use the two, I'm tired of android.
bro give me that note 4 pls 2day is my birthday, no one is giving me a gift.

1 Like

Re: Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
dmyke:
Good article. Very obviously copied from a foreign site though. Try harder.

Bonus: another form of smart lock which I use regularly

I see tweakware vpn from that screenshot
Re: Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
constance500:
Let me know when it hits fp
it has hit
Re: Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. by persius555(m): 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
dmyke:

No p. What I'm saying is that the original article was almost certainly lifted from a foreign site. Good on you for the post sha.
What difference does it make. The foreign site probably quoted another foreign site. Why didnt u quote the foreign site before op did? I dont know what nigerians gain from finding flaws in other people's effort.

1 Like

Re: Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. by kazzonline: 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
Guest mode is the best thus far,it has so many potentials,no need of stuglling to always lock ur phone or hidbur phone frm peeps,put it on guest mode and giv it to anyone u like.
Re: Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. by Hotdivaa: 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
Its true bro, one of the features I enjoy most...
kazzonline:
Guest mode is the best thus far,it has so many potentials,no need of stuglling to always lock ur phone or hidbur phone frm peeps,put it on guest mode and giv it to anyone u like.
Re: Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 01, 2015
Lollipop is just theeere

Re: Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. by ajetii(m): 7:42am On Oct 01, 2015
How can I upgrade my note 4 to this lollipops immediately? It is still running 4.4.4 kitkat..I have been waiting for when the official update will be made available but it appears this is not going to be soon.
Re: Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. by Hotdivaa: 8:49am On Oct 01, 2015
bjhaid:
Lollipop is just theeere
what custom ROM is that?
Re: Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. by Hotdivaa: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2015
ajetii:
How can I upgrade my note 4 to this lollipops immediately? It is still running 4.4.4 kitkat..I have been waiting for when the official update will be made available but it appears this is not going to be soon.
Best advice is to wait for the official update.... But anyways, is the phone rooted?
Re: Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. by Talph: 9:09am On Oct 01, 2015
Demigods:
Yay! Check out my andriod system!!!!!!!!
How did you get lollipop on wiko ? Please
Re: Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 01, 2015
Talph:

How did you get lollipop on wiko ? Please

I simply created the rom
Re: Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. by bigtt76(f): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2015
Did OP claim it was his or her own write up? Or stopped you from doing same?

dmyke:
Good article. Very obviously copied from a foreign site though. Try harder.

Bonus: another form of smart lock which I use regularly

1 Like

Re: Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:38am On Oct 01, 2015
dancok:
bro give me that note 4 pls 2day is my birthday, no one is giving me a gift.

please is your note 4 for sale? for a reasonable price, i would buy it oooo, i am serious about it.
Re: Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. by Hotdivaa: 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
Demigods:

I simply created the rom
Nice! smiley can you share how you did it and the ROM too, Hope no bugs?
Re: Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hotdivaa:
Nice! smiley can you share how you did it and the ROM too, Hope no bugs?

Sorry, OVM GOD ROM is strictly for demigods alone.
Re: Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. by Hotdivaa: 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
Demigods:

Sorry, OVM GOD ROM is strictly for demigods alone.
Hmmmmm.... undecided
Re: Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hotdivaa:
Hmmmmm.... undecided

What? sad
Re: Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

please is your note 4 for sale? for a reasonable price, i would buy it oooo, i am serious about it.
u miss thread,I no get note 1 talk of 4.maybe u mistook me for another moniker.
Re: Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
Herrmes:
I'mma drop my Note 4 and get iPhone 6S, or maybe use the two, I'm tired of android.

Re: Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. by Herrmes: 8:24am On Oct 02, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

I'm in Accra right now, don't know when I'll get back.
Re: Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. by Carlcaresophia: 10:05am On Oct 08, 2015
switchie:
Pls how can I get into factory mode in android 5.0 infinix hot 2 to be precise
Hi Switchie, you can try to get into factory mode in following steps.You have to turn off your phone first.In the status of turn off ,you have to press the power button and the volume down at the same time.Then go into Factory mode. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 19, 2015
INFINIX HOT2 for sale. Android 5.1.1, with 2gb ram and 16gb ROM. it is just 2 weeks old with complete accessories and receipt from Slot. N15,000. contact me on 07082137342.

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Naira For 150mb On MTN Network Per Day / Etisalat MB Transfers / Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.