Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing (36811 Views)

Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God / Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] / Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by olokfor: 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Z8zRUcohfys/VgqJSPFtEhI/AAAAAAACBKw/vvhW3EVP_Pk/s1600/HON.jpg%20[/img]
Contrary to the official report by the Lagos State Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board that no casualty was recorded among the pilgrims from the state in the stampede that occurred in Mina, on the way to Jamarat, where many pilgrims died, Classic International Magazine has reliably gathered that one of the pilgrims from the state, Hon. Adeola Maurufudeen Adefolabi is still missing.

Hon. Adefolabi is a one term honourable member representing Ifako Ijaiye in the lower chamber of the National Assembly and former chairman of Ifako Ijaiye and Ojokoro Local Government Areas.

The magazine further learnt that Hon. Adefolabi was last communicated before the unfortunate disaster that claimed hundreds of lives and all efforts made by family, friends and fellow pilgrims to locate the grass root political titan has proved abortive.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/hajj-stampede-hon-adefolabi-still.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

1 Like

Re: Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by HungerBAD: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
Presumed Dead.

If his family, friends and Associates have not heard from him, then they should prepare for the bad news. Rest in Peace, until we meet to part no more.

If only they knew, If only they just stayed back home with their loved ones, If only they missed their flights,If only they postponed this Holy trip until next time.

Still puzzled, and seeking answers to the Relevance of this Hajj in the life of an average Muslim. Does Visiting Saudi, makes you a better Muslim?or we just want that toga Alhaji?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by OVI75(m): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
I feel for the missing man,i just blame Islam for all the pains it has caused to humanity,from terrorism to this stampede.

75 Likes

Re: Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by adedayourt(m): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
komo eni ku oda san ju ko'nu lo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by Bonapart(m): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
Struggle for so called holy land
*shake my head in Pakistan*

Next year: iifa hear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by helphelp: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oga oooo
Re: Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by KDCityForum(f): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
he might be alife
Re: Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by DrObum(m): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
cry
Re: Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by Remilekun101: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jah Eli Kah...
Re: Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by jimmyolasun: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
The man don elope enter saudi niiyen..... #Greenerpasture!! Seize opportunity in every situation... Sway with the tide... Search no more, he is on his way to cross enter the neighboring country... See u man in europe..

1 Like

Re: Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by samscholes: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
What goes around comes around.
Re: Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by blazetitov: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
Lets hope for the best.
Re: Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by qualityovenbake(m): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
The family should stay strong, I have a feeling his alive. We should all desist from presuming him dead until the body has been discovered.
Re: Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
Chai!!! Devil is a BASTARD!!! SEE CASUALTIES ALL BECAUSE OF STONING devil

13 Likes

Re: Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
Died while looking for Allah grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by segzyj(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
Maybe he is still throwing the devil stone

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by eliascomm55: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
I wish they find him
Re: Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
Died while looking for Allah

1 Like

Re: Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by Toscoas2(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
make dem find him out oooooo
I even heard prof. Abbass mimiko brother to Ondo State gov was among the people dt were involved in d stampede
Re: Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by laurel03(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
My observation.... Most of the Nigerians that died during the stoning the devil stuff are not first timer alhaji... How many time do they want to the kill devil?.....
And for the Man issue make the family arrange beans down to do akara for the eight days prayer....
Also the constituency should start preparing for bye election...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by tpiander: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by ERAKAMUS: 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
Allah has taken him.
Re: Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by Orikinla(m): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
[size=18pt]Thank God there has never been any stampede in Jerusalem.
You don't any pilgrimage to any holy land to be saved.
All you need is believe, repent of your sins and evils and you will be reformed and transformed for the glory of the Kingdom of God.
Anything contrary is a RELIGIOUS LIE.[/size]

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by saintTim(m): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
That's why I'm a Christian ( we stone the devil with prayers )

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by sexaddict08(m): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
Yoruba people no dey die anyhow, them sabi fear death so their subconscious dey always dey at alert to escape death. only one from Lagos when mallams don die finish.

5 Likes

Re: Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by Bimpe29: 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
OVI75:
I feel for the missing man,i just blame Islam for all the pain it has caused to humanity,from terrorism to this stampede.
Obviously, you need deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by Hardeybohwarley(m): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
hehehe anoda bad news hopes they find him quickly...The los don't too much for nja to bear

1 Like

Re: Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by adjoviomole(m): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
Dey shld nt bother looking for him. May b he is in paradise with his virgins

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by Akynzodeighbour(m): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
e be like say baba don go oo
Re: Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by robosky02(m): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
bring back chibock girls

bring back .........
Re: Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by Ajokey(f): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
Na wa ooo
Re: Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing by wellmax(m): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
hmm nawa oo. i pray they find him.

Still waiting for protests from the Northern Muslims against these deaths

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" / People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.