Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Minsterial List Arrives Asokoro With Senator Enang? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minsterial List Arrives Asokoro With Senator Enang? (1342 Views)

Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) / Senate Plots To Expel Ita Enang, Suspend Six Senators - Premium Times / Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minsterial List Arrives Asokoro With Senator Enang? by CharlesEnang: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
ITA ENANG HAS LANDED ABUJA AND HAVING LUNCH IN ASOKORO HOUSE. HE HELD THIS ENVELOPE FROM THE AIRPORT AS HE ALIGHTED FROM A MATTE GREY MERCEDES GELANDWAGEN G550... THIS COULD BE THE MINISTERIAL LIST...

Re: Minsterial List Arrives Asokoro With Senator Enang? by donTbone(m): 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
shocked
Shebi na today dem go tear am?
Shebi Amaechi name no dey there?

#NigeriaIsWaiting
Re: Minsterial List Arrives Asokoro With Senator Enang? by chocolateme(f): 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
This guy above me.. I can be harmful sometimes.
About the list, they should get it over and done with already. Looking at that portfolio, all I see is a time bomb waiting to explode. This little article will soon shake up the whole Nigeria from all angles. Politicians, masses, civil servants, godfathers, media houses, social media, courts even the dead people.
Soon every headlines will be all about the news and controversies.
It is well with Nigeria.
I am observing in 7D.
Re: Minsterial List Arrives Asokoro With Senator Enang? by benedictnsi(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
So...... We d wait na.....
Re: Minsterial List Arrives Asokoro With Senator Enang? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
This is how you people scam gullible persons.

You registered this moniker today with the name 'Enang' at the end to claim affinity with Sen. Ita Enang. The envelope with the map of Nigeria and Buhari key-holder is part of the grand scam.

You try.
Re: Minsterial List Arrives Asokoro With Senator Enang? by Kineticist(m): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ministerial Appointments playing out like a Hollywood movie

1 Like

Re: Minsterial List Arrives Asokoro With Senator Enang? by hajlat(m): 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
I hate suspense.I f this is false news, ........ I reserved my comments
Re: Minsterial List Arrives Asokoro With Senator Enang? by donTbone(m): 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
That's how we roll!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minsterial List Arrives Asokoro With Senator Enang? by tpiander: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
CharlesEnang:
ITA ENANG HAS LANDED ABUJA AND HAVING LUNCH IN ASOKORO HOUSE. HE HELD THIS ENVELOPE FROM THE AIRPORT AS HE ALIGHTED FROM A MATTE GREY MERCEDES GELANDWAGEN G550... THIS COULD BE THE MINISTERIAL LIST...

the picture was taken by?

besides, what evidence do you have for your claim?
Re: Minsterial List Arrives Asokoro With Senator Enang? by ogabethel(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
Finally the much anticipated angels have arrived

2 Likes

Re: Minsterial List Arrives Asokoro With Senator Enang? by MisterLongman(m): 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
So the attention has shifted from Buhari to Enang.......
Nigerians treating ministerial list as if its the book of life

(1) (Reply)

Photo Speaks -Empty Seat As PMB Addresses UN General Assembly / LIVE Proceedings Of Rivers Tribunal For Today Friday9th OCT / Alamieyeseigha Moved Into Mortuary !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.