Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Export Brokerage Business In Nigeria - Question And Answer Thread - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Export Brokerage Business In Nigeria - Question And Answer Thread (1404 Views)

One Among The Best Business In Nigeria Meat Processing! / Can 70,000 Naira Start A Business In Nigeria? / Start Meat Processing Best Business In Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Export Brokerage Business In Nigeria - Question And Answer Thread by rodgermetty(m): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
After careful research and learning and also trying out myself, I think export brokerage business is one business Nigeria youth need to be aware of, there are so much money to be made in this business, and it is same business aliko dangote the richest man in Africa started with before he finally go to the place you see him today.

Though I do mention aliko dangote but that doesn’t mean the business is a get rich quick business most that goes looking for “get rich quick business” ideas never get anything worthwhile rather they fail repeatedly, and get scammed far too often.

Some people wishes to make money yet they don’t want to do anything to achieve that, how is that possible. To make money you have got to do something. You don’t do work, you don’t get paid. And let me remind you aliko dangote himself works around the clock even as the richest in Africa.

But thankfully, this business opportunity is very easy to do, very simple to implement and it affords you LOADS OF FREE TIME!

So what is export brokerage business?

It is profession that involves been the middle man or link between an external importer and an exporter, also the clearing of goods through barrier for an exporter and importer according to Wikipedia.

Export brokerage is the same business that has made many Hausa and Fulani business men rich since the 1800.It made Alhaji Aliko Dangote’s GREAT-GRANDFATHER a multi-millionaire in the 1800’s. same goes for Alhaji Aliko Dangote’s GRANDFATHER, Alhaji Sanisu Dantata a multimillionaire in the 1900’s and also what Alhaji Aliko Dangote learnt and mastered from his mother’s immediate family that had him start growing his wealth in 1978.This business was the genesis of his wealth. And with the money he made from it, he has been able to expand it into other sectors of the economy which today has made him a place as the richest black man in the world and the richest man in Africa.

And before you start thinking this is only limited to the dangote family, in facts its not. Other rich families in the northern Nigeria like the Not only them but very rich families like: The Abudul Mutallab family, The Rabiu family and same goes to The Dasuki family and in fact every famously rich family in the Northern part of Nigeria.

And before you think this is everything, you will need to think again because almost Half of the Indians and Lebanese who troop to and live in Nigeria do this business EVERYDAY.

My point is, export brokerage business is such a money-maker you will be a coward not to get involved in it today because, today you have the internet. The telephone and an email address in your hands, tools to use to take advantage and score big with this opportunity. Tools that the Indians and Lebanese I just mentioned are using too every day.

so i have created this thread as a question and answer thread for those who are interested in this business, so you guys can keep the question rolling. for those who would lo0ve to read a full article on it then you can do that here http://olujimimetilelu.com/how-tos/export-brokerage-business/ and drop your comment on the website. the website have explained in detail

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Detached 5bdrm Duplex With 2 Rooms BQ For Sale (Picture) / Hire 30 Tons Flat Bed And Low Bed Trucks From Drivsea Limited In Port Harcourt / Work From Home & Start A Business With Little Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.