Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Pls Suggest Professional Courses I Can Take - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Suggest Professional Courses I Can Take (502 Views)

Pls Suggest Good Text Books For JAMB Preparation!! / List Of Courses I Can Study With This Please?. / Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Suggest Professional Courses I Can Take by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hello guys, my name is Sam. I gained admission into the university in 2013 but you see the problem is I didn't get my desired course (Economics) instead I got economics education. Now am in my penultimate year and Lately I have been thinking about the future (career wise) and I'm looking at a variety of options such as professional courses that are related to my course of study that can boost my degree so to speak.
I would appreciate your suggestions. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pls Suggest Professional Courses I Can Take by lanrehamd: 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
The best way to succeed in life is to adapt to any situation you find yourself. If you want to dwell in Lecturing profession, then Professional course might not be needed(B.ED, M.ED, P.HD) But if you are interested in working in the industry then any Financial/Management related Professional course might be of importance. in my candid opinion.
Re: Pls Suggest Professional Courses I Can Take by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
lanrehamd:
The best way to succeed in life is to adapt to any situation you find yourself. If you want to dwell in Lecturing profession, then Professional course might not be needed(B.ED, M.ED, P.HD) But if you are interested in working in the industry then any Financial/Management related Professional course might be of importance. in my candid opinion.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Do You Study English Language/linguistics ? / Jamb ACCESS CODE 2016 / Pls Is There Any Company In Ibadan That I Can Do My Industrial Attachment(it)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.