Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Any Good Affiliate Option Aside Clickbank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Good Affiliate Option Aside Clickbank (649 Views)

WOW! Thanks To Payoneer,i Just Got My Paypal Verified And My Clickbank Ready / "Step-by-step Guide To Own A Clickbank Account Yourself Here In Nigeria" / Paypal And Clickbank, In Nigeria, What Kind Of Business Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Good Affiliate Option Aside Clickbank by arnoldbaba: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2009
Can any one tell me other good affiliate option from clickbank that will not require paypal.go
Re: Any Good Affiliate Option Aside Clickbank by omoyaeleko: 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2009
There are more options we can imagine but it is all due to research.I bet you brother as you have discovered the if to work genuinely online is what you are after then why are we hiding ip or be using foreign address if we do not have hidden agenda then how can you boldly explain to people that you are not yahoo-yahoo guy.Take for instance if you are just coming up and you are surrounded by EFCC guys in cafe how do you explain to them that you are not into fraud.
i can still remember the words of dr julius ojeagbase,he says you should be plain in all your transactions online.

To your question,
there is a company that has been operating affiliate marketing for the past 20 years online and take my word for it it is BIGGER ,RICHER and more BETTER than clickbank.the funny thing is thatmany nigerians do not know about it.

It has theses features,
You do not need to pay through paypal, (why paypal?, )
They give you mastercard free.
Your commissions are paid directly to your mastercard as at when due and you collect in any ATM that has mastercard logo in nigeria.
It is not until you look for downline as anywhere in the world anyone that registers after you is placed after is your down line
You can profit in the program both offline and online

Ckeck this website to know more about this company www.solidhomebusiness.tk or call

if you are interested in this company i can be your coach to direct you.

Live visibly online

Omoyaeleko

(1) (Reply)

Pls. Whats The Latest Exchange Rate Of The Naira To Rand? / Selling Computers In Large Quantities: Ideas Needed / Businesses In The Mortuary!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.