Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,969 members, 7,845,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

TEACHING MODE: The Learners Called Femi And Shehu, By Chinomnso Awazie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TEACHING MODE: The Learners Called Femi And Shehu, By Chinomnso Awazie (316 Views)

Photo: Buhari In A Meeting With Fem Adesina And Shehu Garba / Musa Yar'adua With His Sons Umaru And Shehu Yar'adua: Throwback Photos / Kemi Adeosun And The Administration Of The Clueless, By Chinomnso Awazie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TEACHING MODE: The Learners Called Femi And Shehu, By Chinomnso Awazie by naijapropa: 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
[size=15pt]TEACHING MODE: The learners called Femi and Shehu, by Chinomnso Awazie[/size]

Femi Adesina oya stand up. Garba Shehu you join the ‪#‎InTheFullnessOfTime‬ crooner and ‘stood’ up too. Did I see your mouth move Shehu? You want to correct me? Sharrap!!! We speak Daura English in this class, bonehead!

So, Femi, ‘The fullness of time’ never reach? How many...>>>READ: http://naijapropa.com/2015/09/29/teaching-mode-the-learners-called-femi-and-shehu-by-chinomnso-awazie/

(1) (Reply)

Doctor: Is It Right To Address Those With Honorary Awards This Way? / PDP Panel Submits Report, Recommends Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019 / I Will Be Petroleum Minister, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.