Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

An Open-letter To Nigeria's Current Senate President, Mr. Bukola Saraki. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open-letter To Nigeria's Current Senate President, Mr. Bukola Saraki. (559 Views)

Current Senate Worst In History, Says Sagay / Yakubu Dogara "Jonathan's Choices Caused Nigeria's Current Economic Realities" / Extract Of The Title Deed Of Mr. Bukola Saraki’s N4 Billion Mansion In London! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open-letter To Nigeria's Current Senate President, Mr. Bukola Saraki. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
An open-letter to Bukola Saraki.
I read your speech/message to the resumed Senators and I must say I found it inspiring (whoever wrote it must be a Politician). You detailed our problems, you showed us our sufferings, you stylishly extradicted yourself and became the innocent bystander (well am not interested in your holification of yourself, let's get back to your speech. Shall we...).
Now I love your speech but I will not applaud you.
I agree with your points about our problem but I will not extradict you.
I know you meant right by your speech but I will not see you as a solution.
The truth is we need a new Nigeria and it can't include you.
It can't include any past Politician or General who has been in the helms of government before.
I will not ask you to step down and I will not ask you to remain (its pretty useless talking to you, you seem strong headed).
Now since you won't step down and you are Nigeria's Senate President, this is my advice:
1. Don't start showing us all the problems, we already know them even more than you(we are the ones who suffer them more).
2. Please be don't become like your party APC and start witch hunting(use yourself and see where it got them).
3. Don't keep encouraging your speech writer to use words and make Nigerians cheer you while you keep going on recessions upon recessions(it won't always work).
4. Please use your head and know that very soon promises and words of encouragement won't keep Nigerians on your side(Buhari is an example).
5. Get to work.
6. Get to work again.
7. There is nothing wrong in having a plan/strategy to actualise your so-written vision(draft a plan).
8. Then please Get to work!
9.It is important you Get to work!
10. Please think deeply again about resigning.

Thank You.

#‎Alero_Ajems_Arubi‬
My sayings are ended.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open-letter To Nigeria's Current Senate President, Mr. Bukola Saraki. by Uncleodi(m): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
Chai

U hit the nail well Ma

The voice of ordinary Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: An Open-letter To Nigeria's Current Senate President, Mr. Bukola Saraki. by GboyegaD(m): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
When did Saraki become the nation's president?
Re: An Open-letter To Nigeria's Current Senate President, Mr. Bukola Saraki. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
GboyegaD:
Sorry thanks for the correction. *Senate President*
Re: An Open-letter To Nigeria's Current Senate President, Mr. Bukola Saraki. by kosovo(m): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
GboyegaD:

People who benefited from Quota system. You can't blame them undecided
Re: An Open-letter To Nigeria's Current Senate President, Mr. Bukola Saraki. by GboyegaD(m): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
Alero3Arubi:

Sorry thanks for the correction. *Senate President*

You are welcome.
Re: An Open-letter To Nigeria's Current Senate President, Mr. Bukola Saraki. by hendrixxx(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
viewing in 3d

(1) (Reply)

Has Obiageli Ezekwesili Dumped "Bring Back Our Girls Campaign"? / Nairalanders Checkout My Cute Nigeria Independence Card! / Akwa Ibom State Government Debunks Multibillion Naira Mansion Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.