Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) (1827 Views)

Do Nigerian Embassies Around The World Open When Nigeria Has A Public Holiday? / Caption This Photo, World Now Listen When Nigeria Speaks (CHANGE) ??? / World Now Listens When Nigeria Speak Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) by GentleNaaz(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
Change: world now listens when nigeria speaks
The truth must be told!!!
I admire PMB so much for this

2 Likes

Re: Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) by saaedlee: 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
So true
Re: Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
GentleNaaz:
I am from Igbo extraction.....admire PMB so much for this

Me too, i love his gentle but working attitude.
Re: Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) by Khd95(m): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
See hw dem calm down like sae pmb dy hold avtomata kalashnikova 47 grin
Re: Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) by TippyTop(m): 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
Except you mean the world now speaks House language.
Re: Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) by ezeagu(m): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
Listening for what? How to fight insurgency, how to be a reelected septuagenarian ex-dictator, or how to do what?

1 Like

Re: Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) by nobilie: 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
They are trying hard to understand him.

3 Likes

Re: Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) by GentleNaaz(m): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
ezeagu:
Listening for what? How to fight insurgency, how to be a reelected septuagenarian ex-dictator, or how to do what?
weda fish swallowed Jona or Jona swallowed d fish,...dia was swallow!! grin

At least dy wr listening undecided

2 Likes

Re: Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) by ADULTBASE(m): 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
This is not the change we are talking about,it is the change that will turn petrol to #50
Re: Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) by phyllosilicate(m): 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oyinbo still dey fear Baba
Re: Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) by theDEVILisHERE: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
They look like they're thinking something different from what they are hearing

1 Like

Re: Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:
They look like they're thinking something different from what they are hearing

Accurate. BRos 100 for you. it is very very obvious. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) by theDEVILisHERE: 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
willow0802:

Accurate. BRos 100 for you. it is very very obvious. cheesy

It's more of a "let me try and figure out what's going on here" look
Re: Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) by PAINGAIN: 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
Apc supporters how low can u guys go? This oyibo people are probably thinking that nigerians are d most stupid and gullible people on earth for having this motonga as their president.
Re: Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) by babyhrt(m): 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
hmmmmmm
wht i see here are a group of pple straining their ears to hear wht PMB is saying. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) by ITbomb(m): 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
They are obviously trying so hard to understand Hausa English with their hands on their cheek, if Obama or GEJ was talking, they will be listening with their hands on their pen taking notes

1 Like

Re: Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
I watched the UN session this evening when Buhari was reading his speech, Obama, Cameroun and others were listening attentively. Nigeria will be great again.

1 Like

Re: Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
Later Nw some people wil come and say its photoshop or he paid them to act film #Am Still Saying Buhari 100%
Re: Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) by sarmiie(m): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
Let's face it: the man has his flaws, but international image isn't one of them.
Re: Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) by otipoju(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
They have tremendous respect for him.

They know he has fought wars and overcome maitasine terrorists before and he is not a coward ...and they can learn from him..

They admire his perseverance. They wonder how a man can contest for elections four times for twelve years not relenting until he acheived his aim.

They know he is not a bootlicker and he is not intimidated by anyone of them.They know what he did to Britain during the Umari Dikko saga when he seized their planes after they detained ours.

They admire his honesty.They wonder how someone can have access to so much money but refuse to steal from it.

Believe me such a man is worth listening too and inspires respect by his mere presence.

While Baba Buhari may not be the best brain out there, but you cannot but be inspired by his life style of integrity, bravery and doggedness.

My only regret is that he was not much younger like say, 60 so that he can be there for eight years and bring the much needed sanity to Nigeria.

In my opinion, the closest we have to him is a Babatunde Fashola if he is free from the interference of Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) by PhockPhockMan: 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
GentleNaaz:
I am from Igbo extraction..... admire PMB so much for this

Who asked you?
Re: Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) by GentleNaaz(m): 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Who asked u?

(1) (Reply)

Fayose And Wife Donate Items To Motherless Babies' Home In Ekiti State..photos / Innoson,Ibeto & The Rising Men From Nigeria's East! / President Mahama Of Ghana Pay A Courtesy Visit To Offa In Kwara State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.