Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy (3696 Views)

VACANCY!!! VACANCY!!! VACANCY!!! / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy!!! / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy by ahmmstar2: 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2009
Are you intrested in Teaching or you are a qualified teacher looking for a job, dont wait too long, there is a job vacancy at BOLA OLAT PRIVATE COLLEGE
IF you are intrested in filling the vacancy you can write or visit us @ 15,oshipitan street owotutu bus/stop bariga lagos or call 08059588873
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy by segebaba2(m): 7:06am On Apr 20, 2009
i responded to you r post of last week stating that i may not have so much time but that i needed your mail add.

kindly send your e-mail address so that i can send my CV to you through it .

thanks.

Olusegun Olusodo
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy by segebaba2(m): 7:56am On Apr 21, 2009
kindly respond to my post as i am waiting to have your mail so that i could send my CV to you and also for you to be able to respond to me as to the interview date.

your response is awaited with keen interest.
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy by getmeme: 11:44am On Apr 21, 2009
SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR FOR A NEW NURSERY & PRIMARY SCHOOL

THELISH SCHOOLS, A NEW MONTESSORI NURSERY & PRIMARY SCHOOL
LOCATED IN WARRI, DELTA STATE REQUIRES A SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR

QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE

1A. MONTESSORI EXPERIENCE IS COMPULSORY
1B. 10 YEARS IN TEACHING IN NURSERY AND PRIMARY
2. BETWEEN AGES 40-45 YEARS
3. EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
4. LEADERSHIP AND ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS
5. TEAM PLAYER
6. B.ED IS MINIMUM REQUIREMENT

A NEW NURSERY & PRIMARY SCHOOL
SUBMIT CV + APPLICATION LETTER TO: jenny_schools@yahoo.co.uk AND TEXT NAME,EMAIL+ CV TO 0802 336 7444

AND

SUBMIT A HARDCOPY OF YOUR CV + 1 PASSPORT PHOTO TO:

THELISH SCHOOLS
30, UDU ROAD, WARRI, DELTA STATE
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy by segebaba2(m): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2009
i am currently residing in Lagos state and it would not be too easy to re-locate if fringe benefits is not certain.Teaching job as it is does not bring much of such.

Therefore, I will seek that you introduce any of the branches of your school in Lagos to me in order to apply because I am a result oriented person with 100% performance in the last school I worked.

For further information,my mail address is olusegun.olusodo@gmail.com

Hoping to hear from you soon.
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy by ahmmstar2: 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2009
for the vacancy @ BOLA OLAT PRIVATE COLLEGE.
you can send your c.v to ahmmstar@yahoo.com or ahmmstar@yuurok.com or call 08059588873
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy by segebaba2(m): 7:35am On Apr 24, 2009
i have posted my CV since Wednesday.

Kindly check your e-mail box and I am also awaiting your response to the mail to know the next line of action .

Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy by ahmmstar2: 2:52pm On May 04, 2009
ok you will be contacted ,

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Aptitude Test: WAEC Is Calling / Male Personal Assistant Needed In Abuja / Is Friday The Best Day Of The Week?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.