Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Nigeria , Malaysia Joined In Fight Against ISIL (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria , Malaysia Joined In Fight Against ISIL (pics) (1072 Views)

Airforce Commences Operation 'Forest Storm' In Fight Against Boko Haram / Jonathan Showed No Political Will In Fight Against Boko Haram – US Envoy / Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria , Malaysia Joined In Fight Against ISIL (pics) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
Just saw this headline now on aljazeera, My great country Nigeria, and Malaysia have joined fight against the dreaded world terrorist group ISIL....

Sai Baba, Sai Daura, Sai Nigeria..... Nigeria is now taking it rightful place under sensible govt. Thank God my boss and principal is the chief

Re: Nigeria , Malaysia Joined In Fight Against ISIL (pics) by ChrisOD: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
Dumb move by Dumbohari. You have not finished solving your own Boko Haram (BH) problem, you are taking panadol for another person's headache. ISIL will soon send its people to join BH in wiping out northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria , Malaysia Joined In Fight Against ISIL (pics) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
Well done baba.....
ChrisOD:
Dumb move
why do you feel so sire, Boko Boyz are affiliated to ISIL , it's only logical we also attack the parent body as we attack the toddlers here....

#run to mount my APC#

For car owners and diagnostic shops, please check my signature and help yourself....
Re: Nigeria , Malaysia Joined In Fight Against ISIL (pics) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
buh we still got bokoharam... anyways nyc international move... it wld improve our international reputation...and open us up for bilateral relationship... click like if agree

1 Like

Re: Nigeria , Malaysia Joined In Fight Against ISIL (pics) by ki02020(m): 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
ChrisOD:
Dumb move. You have not finished solving your own Boko Haram (BH) problem, you are taking panadol for another person's headache. ISIL will soon send its people to join BH in wiping out northern Nigeria.

A coward you are....fighting ISIL is what I call mitigating from source cuz eradicating ISIL is like uprooting a tree which is better than cutting it branches like fighting BH.......joining the fight against ISIL is the way to go bro
Re: Nigeria , Malaysia Joined In Fight Against ISIL (pics) by psucc(m): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
Truly Buhari is confused.

When he cannot stop the lesser Boko Haram :and probably his own creation, he wants to join fighting the greater ISIL/ISIS?

Time indeed is a healer.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria , Malaysia Joined In Fight Against ISIL (pics) by warrior01: 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
Goodbye Nigeria
Re: Nigeria , Malaysia Joined In Fight Against ISIL (pics) by Ugomba(m): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
do Nigeria have the security to wedge ISIS when they come for revenge?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria , Malaysia Joined In Fight Against ISIL (pics) by Ciscogod(m): 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
Truat me US army will just use them as sacrificial lamp at the battle field.
Re: Nigeria , Malaysia Joined In Fight Against ISIL (pics) by ChrisOD: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
ki02020:

A coward you are....fighting ISIL is what I call mitigating from source cuz eradicating ISIL is like uprooting a tree which is better than cutting it branches like fighting BH.......joining the fight against ISIL is the way to go bro
You are brainless. You have not been able to secure yourself and you are attempting to secure others. Wait until ISIS visits you from your incredibly porous boarders.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria , Malaysia Joined In Fight Against ISIL (pics) by abe4kom: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
Good.

Now an opportunity for Buhari to personally lead the fight.

GEJ denied him the opportunity to do so in Sambisa with his 6-week decimation of BH.

Baba, time to put on your camo sir!
Re: Nigeria , Malaysia Joined In Fight Against ISIL (pics) by ArodewilliamsT: 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hope they are only sending abokkis and yoruba soldiers to the futile war.
Re: Nigeria , Malaysia Joined In Fight Against ISIL (pics) by iblawi(m): 11:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
ChrisOD:

You are brainless. You have not been able to secure yourself and you are attempting to secure others. Wait until ISIS visits you from your incredibly porous boarders.

Guy if they have the power to do what you are thinking they would have done it. They already gave boko haram the support they could but our military is now up to the task.
I still strongly believe Buhari's move is best for nigeria currently.
My only problem is the US. They are very cunning people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senate Adjourns Without Buhari’s Ministers List / Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? / Late Emir Of Borgu Is Survived By 4 Wives And Over 30 Children - NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.