Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Free: Ultimate Importation Guide Just For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free: Ultimate Importation Guide Just For You (552 Views)

Anyone Here With Free Importation Guide. Thanks. / Latest Mini Importation Guide Pdf For You With Download Link! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free: Ultimate Importation Guide Just For You by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hello everyone,

I feel like giving out to this great forum, to do this,

I will be giving out my PREMIUM importation guide to anyone who is interested. The information in there is enough to get you going till you can become more adventurous.

You can share it with your friends and family, on your blog or website. I don't care at all.

You will learn how to import, precisely from China.
I will give you all the secret websites.
How to pay.
How to get your goods down here for cheap...

Even more. I can't list them all here.

NOTE: I don't want your name or email, you don't even need to comment at all. If you post any information, at your own risk.

The link is a direct link, so no long story, as the download starts immediately.

If it does not download, call me a fool.
Click below

http://collegereap.com/Ebooks/Ultimate.free.importation.guide.from.china.to.nigeria.pdf

2 Likes

Re: Free: Ultimate Importation Guide Just For You by dajoaneke(m): 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
Thanks sir
Re: Free: Ultimate Importation Guide Just For You by samnificent(m): 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
Thank you.. Jah bless
Re: Free: Ultimate Importation Guide Just For You by lgboks(m): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
Wow are you serious?
You don't need even email address wow
This a first
Ok
Make I go read the book first before I comment
Re: Free: Ultimate Importation Guide Just For You by lgboks(m): 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
cheesy cheesy @ op
Why wet my appetite for me and not quench my taste.
Well you did a good job when compared to people who won't even give you anything and start asking for money

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Good Review / How To Become An Affiliate Marketer / 4 Habits That Could Lead To Debt Accumulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.