Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Millésimé By R & M Features Barbara Onianwah Of Barbara & 1923 In New Campaign - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Millésimé By R & M Features Barbara Onianwah Of Barbara & 1923 In New Campaign (735 Views)

R&M Richards Gown / Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici / Miss NNW Western Queen 2016 In New Campaign Photo For Sniper Energy Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Millésimé By R & M Features Barbara Onianwah Of Barbara & 1923 In New Campaign by nex(m): 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
With the love for vintage made popular by the rise of vintage fashion stores both online & offline, it isn’t strange to note the launch of vintage accessory stores especially in the online space.

Millésimé by R & M, owned by two vintage enthusiasts is one of such stores. Millésimé stands out from the rest however by stocking rare, signed vintage pieces from household names like Trifari, Monet, Napier, Coro and high end vintage pieces from Dior, YSL and Givenchy. These brands ensure that customers are welcomed by quality, one of a kind vintage finds when they visit the Millésimé site.

The pieces on the site range from earrings to bracelets to rings to brooches and coming very soon vintage pieces for men. We urge you to explore the site’s unique range of vintage brooches.

The current face of the brand is Barbara because Barbara is FAB (Fabulous, African and Black) – literally speaking! A combination of her striking and classic looks is the perfect complement to the timeless, rare pieces.

Millésimé has this to say about the campaign ”this campaign is about bringing the very old to life in a way that is relevant today, some of the pieces date as far back as the 1940s! One can very effortlessly create bold fashion statements with these carefully crafted antique pieces. ” and this about the new relationship with Barbara “we are super excited about this journey and look forward to more creative collaborations in the very near future”

When asked how it felt to be the face of the brand, Barbara said “I was super excited, honoured and extremely humbled to be asked by Millésimé to serve as the face of the brand. This is their very first campaign and my first time being the face of a brand so it’s a campaign of firsts.” She went on to say “From my brand name, it’s easy to see that I love everything vintage – from clothes, to hairstyling to accessories. One area I never got to explore was the makeup though. I did my makeup and the styling for the shoot so had to embark on a lot of research beforehand. Didn’t have time to do trials on myself but I’m grateful that it all worked out”.

The campaign images feature a mix of modern – Barbara’s crisp short, natural hair cut and the incorporation of dark makeup looks – and vintage with not just the accessories and makeup but also with the creative direction of the shoot which features classic vintage poses and background.

The brand will be partnering with 5 fashion bloggers to present an eclectic and exciting mix of vintage accessories and modern fashion so keep your eyes peeled to this space.

SEE MORE AT: http://www.barbaric.com.ng/millesime-by-r-m-features-barbara-onianwah-of-barbara-1923-in-new-campaign/

(1) (Reply)

Butterfly Earring / Fashionable Laptop Bags / 종각마사지ⓖ부천시청마사지 아밤 Аbам34닷com 「판교마사지」

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.