Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Igbo Day In Abuja: Onu, Ezeife, Uwazuruike Attend (photos) - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Day In Abuja: Onu, Ezeife, Uwazuruike Attend (photos) (30786 Views)

Ikwerre Reject Hosting Of Igbo Day In Portharcourt / Ooni Of Ife Lays Wreath At Commonwealth Remembrance Day In UK(Pics) / Igbo Day Celebration In Ughelli Courtesy Nigerian Brewery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Day In Abuja: Onu, Ezeife, Uwazuruike Attend (photos) by athaboi(f): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2015
God bless Igbo nation, we will continue to prosper among equals and my God give us a mega reason go glorify him. God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Igbo Day In Abuja: Onu, Ezeife, Uwazuruike Attend (photos) by johnydon22(m): 9:11am On Sep 30, 2015
Krystalzkris:
no wonder..
Wonder gini zi?
Re: Igbo Day In Abuja: Onu, Ezeife, Uwazuruike Attend (photos) by Krystalzkris(f): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2015
johnydon22:
Wonder gini zi?
i na asu igbo ofuma..
Re: Igbo Day In Abuja: Onu, Ezeife, Uwazuruike Attend (photos) by johnydon22(m): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2015
Krystalzkris:
i na asu igbo ofuma..
Giwa kwanu ibu onye ebe?
Re: Igbo Day In Abuja: Onu, Ezeife, Uwazuruike Attend (photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2015
XBLadez:

Like I said earlier, you and all your ritualistic, human-flesh-eating condemned Yo- robber family members will die of heart attack because of Igbo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2846437_ritual1_jpegc3aebfd293239309e3e0b6f74c3d6b17
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2845993_beh_jpegaa1e11499a6bc3d278ae3cf8ad71a44d
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2845588_ib1_jpeg4fbe7f1a9111b0eced0b1219c9e3a923
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2841515_after_jpeg8ee0e2fda04aab7231107575b7b0b696
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2850404_yorubaad_jpeg42bb8d2032bbb63950f3203b06c66b22

hehehe oboy u wicked ooooo. But seriously, with the photos u attached, Yoruba people are ritualist. BUT IM NOT YORUBA.

YOU PEOPLE FROM THE 3 MAJOR TRIBES ARE DESTROYING THE COUNTRY WITH NEPOTISM. i prophesy that one day, the 3 major tribes with kill each other and we the so called minorities will take over your lands and properties.
I will personal take of Ojukwu and olisa metuh properties.
Re: Igbo Day In Abuja: Onu, Ezeife, Uwazuruike Attend (photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2015
PDPwayoo:

criminals gathering. Someone should throw them bomb cos they r enemies of Nigeria. Why hold igbo meeting in a country u say u dont belong?.
They should have held their vampire meeting in Onitsha or Abba.
SEE THAT ONE DRESS LIKE MASQUERADE, HIS NEIGHBORS KNOW HIM TO BE EVIL MAN. nothing good will come out of this meeting, they have to do is to wail.

They are enemies of Nigeria abi!!! Na sango and Zeus go combine power strike u down.. Are they the bokoharam that is giving Nigeria a bad reputation or the fulani herdsmen killing people anyhw or the Obasanjos and Abachas that has been stealing and looting the national coffers...... I will advice u to resume ur medication nd always visit ur doctor...srry, ur native doctor, srry ur herbalist. God help ur tribalistic and bigotry way of life and thinking!!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Day In Abuja: Onu, Ezeife, Uwazuruike Attend (photos) by Goldienana(f): 10:41am On Sep 30, 2015
Igbo Mma Mma Nooo! E kenekwe mu unu! Ka anyi rie nu ya!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Day In Abuja: Onu, Ezeife, Uwazuruike Attend (photos) by Nature129(m): 10:53am On Sep 30, 2015
ARROBA:
Ndi ara! Bunch of efulu efu.

They are doing igbo day in Abuja. Why not in igboland?

Has anyone seen hausa do hausa day in igbo land or yoruba do yoruba day in igboland.

You have no manners.
Re: Igbo Day In Abuja: Onu, Ezeife, Uwazuruike Attend (photos) by MrGerald(m): 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
Igbo are lovely!!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Day In Abuja: Onu, Ezeife, Uwazuruike Attend (photos) by nwakaibeya1: 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
Prayer Is The Key&the Spiritual Truth U Must Know>be Wise by nwakaibeya1: 8:23am
PRAYER IS THE KEY&THE SPIRITUAL truth U MUST KNOW>BE WISE>click>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OHlWvlHdE8 … …………>FOR YOU TO BE FREE… https://instagram.com/p/8NCiQyM9uW/ ASK b4 ITS LATE:Jeremiah 5,21-22 no matter where you are located: born again Christian sisters and brothers&secular are in great evil bondage to the evil marine spirits&occult world and pastors and prophets that are with them are afraid to help them because they have NO MANTLE POWER and LIGHT,which is as JESUSCHRIST said I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD that is the LIGHT reffered to here to totally liberate them?they pastors and prophets dont have that LIGHT and because those evil hidden nations and powers are more powerful than them and there are little they could do or say if not they (those evil hidden nations will query them in the night or they will be frustrated and dealt with and what they are doing as preachers will stop,remember we told you that it is in the night that we know who is who,no matter how human beigns pretend in the day and let us inform you that they the pastors and prophets always defend themselves in the night by renouncing some of the things they said publicly in the day or so called miracles they performed by the recipient beign giving a breathing space and that's why if you closely the so called miracles are not permanent ?it is highly unfortunate that there is NO REAL JESUSCHRIST POWER&LIGHT to liberate their followers even when the bible made it clear that once a problem has been revealed by the light that the problem has been conquered by the light and now ask yourself even when they prophesy why do the problem continue even when it manages to be solved it is never permanent and that is why the sacrifices keep moving,they will see the problem but no GOOD AND PERMANENT solution?behold BORN AGAINS live in fear of witches,evil marine attack and evil dreams and family wickedness?so therefore be it known to you that you must first be totally liberated from your problems before you can have PEACE which Jesus CHRIST promised and giveth but Evil marine,occult world rules and many who are claiming to know Jesus CHRIST or dont know Jesus CHRIST or secular have their roots and power From there and pretend before human beigns who are spiritually ignorant and blind?behold we have the power to proove this truth beyond reasonable doubt and non on the earth can challenge this our heavenly authority :THE LIGHT IS WITH US and that the kingdom of God of justice has come and Gods judgement through Jesus CHRIST has come back upon the earth and whosoever have ear let him hear and we have spoken for humans to hear but this must be spiritual and there is where everything happens and unfolds and that area is not for everyone to know remember the spirits are wiser that humans and there those who have spiritual eyes who reads and sees as we reveal the hidden truths here:mathew13,13-14: romans 11,21-22
Re: Igbo Day In Abuja: Onu, Ezeife, Uwazuruike Attend (photos) by kechywillz(m): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
ajademola2000:
I would have hung myself if I were Igbo undecided
Who gives a fvck if u'll exist in d next world talk more of becomin an igbo,abeg give my ppl space.sad Idi igbo mma mma nuoo. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Day In Abuja: Onu, Ezeife, Uwazuruike Attend (photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
PDPwayoo:

hehehe oboy yoruba people wicked ooooo........... But when the war start, Na Asaba we go station troops to attack. And suicide bombers will attack from Enugu side towards middle belt zone.
THEN THERE WILL BE NO FOOD AND KWASHIORKOR WILL SHOW.

omo werey
omo ale jati jati
oloriburuku boboni
ori odaa
Ewure yoloba

Mkpi awusa
azu amu dika gi
afo anu
isi monkey
useless cone head, coward DNA, scratch faced, ezi oha yoloba agboro.

Spit on his cone head

1 Like

Re: Igbo Day In Abuja: Onu, Ezeife, Uwazuruike Attend (photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
Young03:
Ome ife jide ofor
maka na
oji ofor ga na

beautiful post
cool
Re: Igbo Day In Abuja: Onu, Ezeife, Uwazuruike Attend (photos) by legendboy(m): 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
emerem:
Igbo day in Abuja? While they are celebrating in Abuja who constitutes sanity at home? I am seeing conglomerates of attention seekers. Any celebration of a particular region that is not situated in the region at stake is fake and whistle-blowing. Btw, where is Nnamdi KANU?
ina eme nkogheri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Killing Of Twins In Fct (Gwagwaladagist.com) / 10 Countries With The Most Languages 2023 / Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.