Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,653 members, 7,851,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

I’m Certain Of Victory In Re-run APC Primaries – Timi sylva - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Certain Of Victory In Re-run APC Primaries – Timi sylva (679 Views)

Rivers Re-run: APC Rejects INEC Declaration Of PDP As Winner / Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) / 5 Popular Nigerians Who Died At The Verge Of Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Certain Of Victory In Re-run APC Primaries – Timi sylva by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
THE campaign team of one of the aspirants of
the governorship primaries of the All Progressives Congress in Bayelsa State, which was cancelled on Monday by the party, Timipre Sylva, has said he its principal was certain of emerging victorious in the re-run.

The Campaign Organisation, however, described the invalidation of the primary election as unfortunate.

In a statement issued in Yenagoa on Tuesday
by Doifie Buokoribo, the campaign team told its supporters to remain calm and steadfast, saying: “Ultimately, our victory is sure.”

ALSO READ: Bayelsa APC Primary: Timpre Sylva
Needs Help — Adams Oshiomhole

The National Working Committee of the APC had on Monday cancelled the primary election for the December 5 governorship election in the state following a report submitted by the party’s Electoral Committee headed by the Edo State Governor, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.

However, the Timipre Sylva Campaign Organisation said: “The cancellation of the 22 September primary, where Chief Timipre Sylva was overwhelmingly voted by the APC family in our state to fly the party’s flag at the 5 December governorship election, is unfortunate. But as loyal and faithful party folks we have the serenity to accept the decision in the larger interest of our great party. We urge our teeming supporters to
remain peaceful and unruffled, rest assured that all is well.

“Ultimately, our victory is sure. Our hope cannot be annulled. Our mission to rescue Bayelsa State from the grip of maladministration and underdevelopment is a task that must be accomplished.

ALSO READ: CORRUPTION: Go And Clear Your
Name, Buhari Tells Sylva

“We should come out more massively than ever before this Wednesday, 30 September, to repeat the overwhelming endorsement you gave Sylva on 22 September. Together, we shall give the lie to the report of our detractors.”

http://savinggracereporters.com/headline/im-certain-of-victory-in-re-run-apc-primaries-timi-sylva/
Follow Us On Twitter, Like Us On Facebook
Re: I’m Certain Of Victory In Re-run APC Primaries – Timi sylva by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
Please Win so that PDP can do a. Walk Over

1 Like

Re: I’m Certain Of Victory In Re-run APC Primaries – Timi sylva by Emmygreenp: 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
Booked
Re: I’m Certain Of Victory In Re-run APC Primaries – Timi sylva by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
brb
Re: I’m Certain Of Victory In Re-run APC Primaries – Timi sylva by jaymichael(m): 11:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
The re-run should be free, fair, credible and devoid of violence and intimidation.

(1) (Reply)

Again!! : Lecturer Kidnapped In Delta, Abductors Demand N100million Ransom / Buhari’s Tall Order And The Wailing Wailers By Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo / Independence Day Tragedy: Boko Haram Slaughters 5 In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.