Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

See The World's Most Powerful Militaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The World's Most Powerful Militaries (827 Views)

Nigeria Ranked 4th In List Of Top 30 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa / Photo: RANKED: The World's 20 Strongest Militaries / Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The World's Most Powerful Militaries by Autopin: 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
Here are the world's most powerful militaries. Too bad naija is not one of them no wonder boko boys are scaring them

Re: See The World's Most Powerful Militaries by Greyworld: 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
Lol. If naija had made the list I wud av voluteered to join boko haram.

Naija army don beat civilians finish wen they wan join top 20 military in the world?

Evn top 80 em no join ni.
Re: See The World's Most Powerful Militaries by lekan29ice(m): 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
I thought they said nigeria soldiers are bad gan
Re: See The World's Most Powerful Militaries by Lobolintin(m): 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
Snoring
Re: See The World's Most Powerful Militaries by Autopin: 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
lekan29ice:
bad for where? how dem use bad when boko haram with only AK 47 dey make them fear. Even Egypt go feet deal with Nigeria wela.
Re: See The World's Most Powerful Militaries by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
That's trash list, how can Egypt, Pakistan and Taiwan be above ISRAEL.., may be the OP shud ask the Arab world how ISRAEL dealt with them during the war or ask the Palestine, Hezbolla, hw they are feeling? ISRAEL shud be among the 1st five.... grin grin grin
Re: See The World's Most Powerful Militaries by PhockPhockMan: 11:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
domcarez:
That's trash list, how can Egypt, Pakistan and Taiwan be above ISRAEL.., may be the OP shud ask the Arab world how ISRAEL dealt with them during the war or ask the Palestine, Hezbolla, hw they are feeling? ISRAEL shud be among the 1st five.... grin grin grin
It's no as you think bro.
Re: See The World's Most Powerful Militaries by 0079jaBond(m): 12:01am On Sep 30, 2015
lekan29ice:

The heading says military's strength not foot soldiers. Both are different

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Reasons For Diezani’s Arrest / Please Analyse If This Is A Display Of Strength Or Weakness from N'Army / GUARDIAN: Ebola Survivors Can Harbour Virus In Semen – Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.