Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

My Experience With Cultists Last Night at Oyingbo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With Cultists Last Night at Oyingbo (1340 Views)

See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard / Pictures Of Python Found In My Compound Last Night At 2am / Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Cultists Last Night at Oyingbo by Peterock0009: 12:45am On Sep 30, 2015
I thought arsenal losing @ home was the most sardonic event of the day, little did I knw that there is a greater evil just few minutes ahead. I got home just right in time for the line-up and little had I undressed when my friend who just came in from ilorin for an aptitude test informed me that he just got a mail that asked them to reprint the slip for the test as additional information had been added. I didn't want to miss a bit of the match so I just told him I will show him where he can print the following morning since I will be leaving very early for work.
After the match (@ about 10pm), I had him copy the slip on my flash just incase we get lucky and someone looking for money has not closed. As we were approaching oyingbo from apapa road, I sited this guy with someting that look like a GUN/Bottle, as we approached closer, behold it was a gun shocked. B4 I could say "guy let's go back home" cry, 2guys just turned to 20 wielding guns and dangerous weapon, omo the kain fear wey catch me ehn... I just knew the next thing we were on our knees, there supposedly leader was just like "taleyin (who r you?)", naso I raise flash drive up dey scream "Ejor ibi ti a ti fe print lla nlo oo (we dey find where we go print)" n then the guy took a closer look @ us and was like "awon ko(they are not the one)" but they won't let us go. So we were asked to lie down on the road n seeing that cars were passing, he told us to move off the road but remain on rhe floor. Na so one of them ask say na where b our area and they all fastened their faces on us beholding a response. Needless I tell u dat I hesitated, make I no go mention rival area wey dem dey take count scores. Na der 1beta hot slap take land 4 my face... Long story short, we were ransacked,they collected my friend's 2phones n d little cash on me. Luckily neither of us was hurt. N they went back to their hiding. Ironically, movement was still going on as people were s passing and one man even had theguts to ask us why we were lying down #shoroniyen undecided(no place wey naija no fit as common sense quenchion)

Brethren, naso God take spare our lives oo... I was just imaging if we had ran wen dey asked us to stop @ a distance cos dey were obviously expecting some rival gangs, naso dem 4 just shoot person n person go creat thread say 'Rival cult clash in oyingbo, pictures" n LadyF go use 'RIP to the dead' book space angry I thank God sha say e no pass SLAP cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Cultists Last Night at Oyingbo by menix(m): 12:59am On Sep 30, 2015
Chaii..

So nah u I woz last nite..

Oya drop ur acct number make I pay in that money wey I collect frm u..
Re: My Experience With Cultists Last Night at Oyingbo by Peterock0009: 1:02am On Sep 30, 2015
Lol, badt guy, just return my friend's phones angry

Mods kindly do the needful, people ought to be aware of the dangers of plying that road @ night
Re: My Experience With Cultists Last Night at Oyingbo by F22RAPTOR(m): 1:03am On Sep 30, 2015
Sorry broz Op... grin
Re: My Experience With Cultists Last Night at Oyingbo by Henrypraise41(m): 1:10am On Sep 30, 2015
Sorry bro, we thank GOD for your safety, but your story made me laugh so much especialy the area of lady F who will say RIP to the dead.
Re: My Experience With Cultists Last Night at Oyingbo by majamajic(m): 1:15am On Sep 30, 2015
@Op, when are u doing the thanksgiving party grin grin grin

meanwhile Lady F is on 1G network of late.
Re: My Experience With Cultists Last Night at Oyingbo by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 30, 2015
thank God if true.
Re: My Experience With Cultists Last Night at Oyingbo by bewla(m): 2:06am On Sep 30, 2015
menix:
Chaii..

So nah u I woz last nite..

Oya drop ur acct number make I pay in that money wey I collect frm u..
is not funny for God sake dont no if is true or not but he said he almost got kill!!!! and u make joke of that pls

:ko da
Re: My Experience With Cultists Last Night at Oyingbo by menix(m): 4:42am On Sep 30, 2015
bewla:
is not funny for God sake dont no if is true or not but he said he almost got kill!!!! and u make joke of that pls

:ko da

Do u see my teeth

(1) (Reply)

List Of Stockbrokers In Nigeria / Check-out The Striking Resemblance Between Vp Yemi Osinbajo And His Brother / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.