Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,557 members, 7,865,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (380 Views)

Prayer Points For June 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Service. Victorious Praise. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tue. Aug 4th 2015)- Hold On To The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 6:52am On Sep 30, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Wednesday September 30th 2015) - WAY OUT OF EMBARRASSMENT

1.Thank you Father for the grace to see the end of the 9th month of this year.

2.Thank you Father for not allowing the expectations of the wicked to come to pass over my life and family.

3.Thank you Father for not allowing the enemies to rejoice over me in victory.

4.Father, have mercy upon me and forgive me all my sins.

5.Lord, I invite you into every embarrassing situation in my life, please, come and change my story and portion for good, today.

6.Father, let every garment of shame and reproach in my life be removed today, and burnt to ashes.

7.Father, today, let me sing a new song of joy and victory, over every challenge in my life.

8.Father, you that kept the good wine till the end, let the "night" of my life be more glorious, fruitful and rewarding, than my "morning" and "afternoon".

9.Father, let your glory be manifested in my life and let me fulfil the purpose for which I was created in Jesus' name.

10.Father, go ahead of me, into the remaining days of this year and make every crooked way straight.

11.Father, speak life into every dead situation in my life - my finances, my ministry, my business, my marriage, my womb, my destiny, etc, and bring them back to life.

12.Father, perform your creative miracles today, in every area of my life and let your name alone, be glorified.

13.Father, please, grant all the hearts' desires of all your children, who are waiting and looking unto you for one breakthrough or the other, today, in Jesus' name.

14.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
15. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Spiritual Life / Spiritual Digest For The Day 16th Of October 2015 / On The Last Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.