Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Robbers Drown Inside Canal While Escaping With N13,000 (Graphic Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Drown Inside Canal While Escaping With N13,000 (Graphic Pic) (51730 Views)

Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) / Armed Robbers Caught After Car Accident While Escaping With Money In Owerri.Pics / Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Drown Inside Canal While Escaping With N13,000 (Graphic Pic) by jlinkd78(m): 10:19am On Sep 30, 2015
buygala:
Please someone should explain to me some unclear matters in this thread sad

If the men died in the canal on Thursday and were discovered on Saturday, then why are their bodies so neat and not bloated? ..Rigor mortis and bloating sets in real fast when someone dies in such watery circumstances sad.... see how neat the clothes on one of the corpses are... even the white in his faded jean is still shining sad

Secondly, how were the armed robbers identified even as they were being pursued around 8pm, a time which entails highly reduced recognition possibilities even with streetlights.... Unless the robbers took pishures with the police or vigilante before escaping, what criteria did the police use in concluding that the corpses were the armed robbers of Thursday night?

Thirdly, if the corpses are still 'suspects', why give the dead bodies a bad name, parading them online as armed robbers?

My point is, I don't believe this story one bit undecided .... If a story can't be properly reported, it shouldn't be reported at all undecided ....Both the Nigerian
Police and Punch newspapers need some lessons in proper propaganda dissemination sad
in addition bro, were all those recoverd exhibits on display found from their pockets or recovered from d flowing water?. So many conspiracy theories here that just do not add up
Re: Robbers Drown Inside Canal While Escaping With N13,000 (Graphic Pic) by kings11ng(m): 10:43am On Sep 30, 2015
buygala:

If the men died in the canal on Thursday and were discovered on Saturday, then why are their bodies so neat and not bloated? ..Rigor mortis and bloating sets in real fast when someone dies in such watery circumstances sad.... see how neat the clothes on one of the corpses are... even the white in his faded jean is still shining sad

Secondly, how were the armed robbers identified even as they were being pursued around 8pm, a time which entails highly reduced recognition possibilities even with streetlights.... Unless the robbers took pishures with the police or vigilante before escaping, what criteria did the police use in concluding that the corpses were the armed robbers of Thursday night?

Thirdly, if the corpses are still 'suspects', why give the dead bodies a bad name, parading them online as armed robbers?

My point is, I don't believe this story one bit undecided .... If a story can't be properly reported, it shouldn't be reported at all undecided ....Both the Nigerian
Police and Punch newspapers need some lessons in proper propaganda dissemination sad

your brain dey there jare. nice to know that some people still use their analytical faculty in naija
Re: Robbers Drown Inside Canal While Escaping With N13,000 (Graphic Pic) by milkymesh: 10:55am On Sep 30, 2015
Comments like this assure me we will get there. Dear NLders, let us not fall for police,newpaper, etc propaganda of covering up extra-judicial killing by naming innocent people robbers. Even when they took what was found in their possession, its only the court that can pronnounce a person guilty of an alleged offence/crime.

buygala:

Re: Robbers Drown Inside Canal While Escaping With N13,000 (Graphic Pic) by cristweeezy(m): 11:04am On Sep 30, 2015
Islie:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/robbers-drown-inside-canal-while-escaping-with-n13000/

dese people no be like mario wey enter canal wey no dey die...
Re: Robbers Drown Inside Canal While Escaping With N13,000 (Graphic Pic) by Kingtim(m): 11:47am On Sep 30, 2015
buygala:

bro. You're from mars i swear. You should be working with the state CID.
Re: Robbers Drown Inside Canal While Escaping With N13,000 (Graphic Pic) by djraymy(m): 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
i need innjoo leap 4
Re: Robbers Drown Inside Canal While Escaping With N13,000 (Graphic Pic) by lordfalcao(m): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
buygala:

Yes smiley

But the points I raised are just products of ordinary common sense, not necessarily that of any lawyering skill smiley
but common sense is not common
Re: Robbers Drown Inside Canal While Escaping With N13,000 (Graphic Pic) by 123papas(m): 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
One gala for you
buygala:

Re: Robbers Drown Inside Canal While Escaping With N13,000 (Graphic Pic) by sabi99(m): 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
ogorkojo:
Bad boys! Should I say RIP? May their families accept my sympathy.
..........death is death no matter what....so just say RIP 2 dem
Re: Robbers Drown Inside Canal While Escaping With N13,000 (Graphic Pic) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
Exponental:
1000 ways to die will tag this: escaping to die
oh so u dey follow me watch dat program on sony max? If I catch u ehnnn .....
Re: Robbers Drown Inside Canal While Escaping With N13,000 (Graphic Pic) by therapistmrs: 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
serves them right.SAY NO TO CRIME

therapistmrs..com
Re: Robbers Drown Inside Canal While Escaping With N13,000 (Graphic Pic) by dammytosh: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2015
buygala:

Intelligent analysis.

I just wish plenty youths can read details and not headlines alone. By now, people like Barcanista would be writing exams to get another job.
Re: Robbers Drown Inside Canal While Escaping With N13,000 (Graphic Pic) by SHOCK7(m): 9:12am On Oct 01, 2015
Sweetyie:
Hmmmm. Nawa ooo.Lord May our enemies die this way
is dat all u can think of,u've forgotten dat 'ur enemies 're humans 2!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student / Three Ladies Caught Stealing In A Boutique In Uyo, Disgraced. Photos / FSARS Operatives Pursue 10 Teenagers Into Lagos Lagoon. 6 Rescued, 1 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.