Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Yes It Is VERY Possible To Make Legitimate Money Online. I Will Teach You How. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Yes It Is VERY Possible To Make Legitimate Money Online. I Will Teach You How. (1175 Views)

I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily / Hurry! Get Free Ebook On How To Make Legitimate Money Online / Are U Into Agricultural Production? If Yes! It Is Time To Partner With Ifarms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes It Is VERY Possible To Make Legitimate Money Online. I Will Teach You How. by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 30, 2015
I've been marketing on the Internet since 2001. I first started designing websites for stay-at-home moms and elderly couples, then I later moved into e-commerce by selling on eBay and Amazon. I've also made money with affiliate marketing, as a infopreneur (information marketing entrepreneur), through investing and coaching and mentoring.

During my time as an online entrepreneur, I've noticed 5 particular reasons why so many people fail to make any amount of money online.

1. They refuse to learn or invest in themselves.
2. They get frustrated and quit when things don't work out as they anticipated or expected.
3. They quit because they expect things to be easy.
4. They lack focus. They either try doing too many things at once, or don't invest enough time in the projects/ventures they are currently pursuing.
5. They don't know where or how to start.

I'm not saying these are the only reasons people do not make money online, but I have noticed that they are the most common from what I have seen. And though I would LOVE to be able to help everyone, sadly, and regrettably, I cannot. Either because:
1. Only a few will want to learn what I have to teach.
2. Of those few, only a small percentage will be interested in making money online the way I have.
3. And fewer still, will be willing to invest the time and money to do so.

But for those small few who are interested, who will put in the work, who will invest the time and money to create and build something that will allow them to earn an income, I'm willing to do what I can to help you. Anyone is capable of making money online, however, you have to be committed to your process and business. You need to find someone or a group of someones that are supportive, patient and who will help keep you focused and hold you accountable when you slack off or fail to perform in your business.

I believe the best success comes from helping others achieve success. So if there are any serious minded people who would like to work with me to start, build and grow an online income stream, indicate your interest below by replying "I'm interested" along with an email address to contact you, so we can discuss what your ideas are, and whether or not I can help you achieve the results you desire.

I will do my best to present as much information through this thread as possible, but because of Nairaland's rule and moderation, somethings I will not be able to post. For that, I will post links to a new blog I'm working on. If you have questions, feel free to ask, and I will answer as quickly and with as much detail as possible.

I'm also going to create a Facebook page to share updates and information with for your convenience.

Also, one last note:
If you're looking for a "magic bullet" or some "secret" for getting rich without putting in any effort or work at all, then do not waste your time. I understand that there are a few people who might have been able to make a bit of money with minimal effort, however, the vast majority of people who make money, online or offline, work hard to do so. They work long hours sometimes, have experienced a number of failures, and sometimes, have to start and restart a number of times before their endeavors are successful.

If you aren't willing to learn, don't have time to read, or refuse to invest a minimal amount of money for me to help you get your ideas off the ground, then there is no need for you to respond to this thread. I want to help the people who are willing to help themselves. So if that's you, and you want to learn and grow and see how I can help you, then feel free to contact me, and let's get to work!
Re: Yes It Is VERY Possible To Make Legitimate Money Online. I Will Teach You How. by pally212(m): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2015
nice one am interested
Re: Yes It Is VERY Possible To Make Legitimate Money Online. I Will Teach You How. by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 30, 2015
Re: Yes It Is VERY Possible To Make Legitimate Money Online. I Will Teach You How. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hi there!

Thanks for taking the time to read this post.

Unfortunately, the product/newsletter mentioned above is no longer active. However, I am working on something similar. I'm writing a fiction series, and blogging about my experiences, sharing all of the strategies I'm using to promote my book and boost traffic and revenue on my website.

You won't learn how to write a book, but you will learn some highly effective strategies for marketing your business or brand, building an audience and increasing traffic, improving conversions, and boosting revenue and profits.

For details, visit my blog to learn more about what I'm doing and how it can benefit you.

Be blessed!

(1) (Reply)

Realpresence Trio 8800 Collaboration Kit / Special Airtime Discount For MTN SME Data Resellers / Sell Your BITCOIN & PERFECTMONEY To Us @ High Rates. Instant Payment GUARANTEED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.