Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) (50718 Views)

Huge Monitor Lizard Killed For Pepper Soup (Photos) / Man Using Python For Pepper Soup In Port Harcourt. Online Users React (Photos) / Soldiers Kill Monitor Lizard In Borno For Pepper Soup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by axeman10(m): 10:46am On Sep 30, 2015
People should be absolutely careful with respect to what they consume. You may not be the only one to jeopardize your health, but also your family, neighbours, and your community.

Remember, those who ate 'ebola carrying bats' have been eating bats long before now. Instead of celebrating this mediocre habit of 'see this big snake/rodent/alligator killed in our sewer for pepper soup... It should actually be discouraged, we will be doing a great service to our immediate communities directly or indirectly.

Remember EBOLA is real. And those who didn't eat from your "pepper soup" are also put at RISK!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by 400billionman: 10:47am On Sep 30, 2015
banio:
Snake pepper soup is better than chicken pepper soup

With chilled Orijin or Medium stout. Chai...
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by kosokoadeyemi: 10:57am On Sep 30, 2015
Loi i!! Good food,ride on, send my own.
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by Dcaliphate(m): 11:08am On Sep 30, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
With the rate Nigerians are killing snakes, soon we will be exporting snakes to other countries.... gringrin
abi importing from other countries??
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by ifoundmyperfect: 11:10am On Sep 30, 2015
Wish your kinds existed during times of Adam and Eve. You would have saved humanity by eating the snake that tempted Adam/Eve instead of the Apple. grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by fairygeh(f): 11:13am On Sep 30, 2015
I will never eat this, never,, ever.
Oh I hate the look
Oh,the skin gives me the chills cry
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by infgost234(m): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2015
400billionman:
O lord ! When will they servant have this kind of free meat from his backyard ?

I dont mind climbing the head of a serpent with car and eating the meat thereof..
Hehehehehehe.. Chairman, could this be the effect of too much bible reading? Abi Na wetin?
BTW, why u go use motor crush the head Na? When there are sticks and cutlasses everywhere?? It is called kill at sight.. The snake fit done run before u enter house go find ur car keys na.

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by IYANGBALI: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2015
sammoe:
I've seen it. What next?
bring your plate and collect your share of the snake pepper soup
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by Mcowubaba: 11:35am On Sep 30, 2015
There is Goat meat, Cow meat, chicken, pork, snail, fish, bush baby sowi I mean bush meat etc...

Why on earth will I Eat snake undecided
Wat logical reason
Imagine swallowing a butchered Cobra ,puff adder, Python...TUFIAKWA!!!
Never!!
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by bejeria101(m): 11:39am On Sep 30, 2015
We wll soon run out of snakes o!
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by Mcowubaba: 11:40am On Sep 30, 2015
Nateben:
Ironically, everyone have once in their life time eaten a snake..... Let me expanciate.... If you have ever tasted a stock fish, you most likely have eaten a snake, because 40 to 50% of stock fish is made up of snakes, and they taste the same, some even say that snake taste better than the main fish...... I know, because it was once my trade.... Good day all
Oga, which type of Stock fish
Definitely Not the type I buy!!!..I buy those long 1s(white/black cord), I see dia big eyes, tongue, ears, FINS, etc.... Those aren't snakes!!..

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by chara019: 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
I won't eat such meat especially when am seeing the skin knowing fully its a snake.

Taa, tufiakwa.
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by chara019: 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nateben:
Ironically, everyone have once in their life time eaten a snake..... Let me expanciate.... If you have ever tasted a stock fish, you most likely have eaten a snake, because 40 to 50% of stock fish is made up of snakes, and they taste the same, some even say that snake taste better than the main fish...... I know, because it was once my trade.... Good day all
huh?

shocked
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by DFemaleBoss(f): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
seniorbros:

Every Nigerian tribe eats snake it up to individual to want to eat it or not.

That's a lie from the pit of hell!
Where I come from, we DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT eat snakes ok?
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by j4sure(m): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
Irritating angry angry grin grin grin grin oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by Alexandro2(m): 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
GOD FORBID BAD TIN
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by danjndalye(m): 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
Chai...... One's man's best food is another man poison. Enjoying your day guys
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
why not remove the skin?
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by chyke4(m): 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Make NATGEO wild catch una grin grin angry
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by 14teenK: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
It appears irritating lipsrsealed and delicious grin
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by kazman117: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
ShutdownBrown24:
Snake pepper soup is the best pepper soup so far. According to professionals, Snake pepper soup gives you more courage to withstand any challenge.

As for me I recommend Snake pepper soup for weaker people, because it strengthens the fears of life.

Just imagine you killing a Snake and eating it! This imagination gives you the boldness to meet up life demands.

Lol!!!!!!!!!!! Oboy this thing over make sense.
Pls rememba ebola
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by sabi99(m): 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
See me oooo, we dey try enter 22nd century and pple still dey chop snake.....as d snake big lyk dat e fit be say na #150 dem buy am.......see their gluttonous faces.
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by seangy4konji: 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
u no show us photo of when it eh inside pot.
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by alaskido(m): 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
Bros, please do not forget to put scent leaf and enough pepper. I hope you will use palm wine to follow the pepper soup when ready.

Chai, I don miss action.
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by mrcrabs(m): 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
sees snake and looks the other direction undecided
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nateben:

My dear, do you eat stock fish?
If your answer is Yes.... Then you have eaten a snake, I'm positive about it... grin

lolz..
How is it possible i would have eaten snake?

Explain wella
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by kechywillz(m): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
they suppose pill of the skin na
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by Edipee(m): 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
Koko come collect meat prepare pepper soup for me o (Mznaett)
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by classicalbenson(m): 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
According to professionals, Snake pepper soup gives you more courage to withstand any challenge. which professionals?
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by h20water(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
dis country hard o :odis country hard o
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) by kenchylala: 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
kiddkash:
it tastes like fish so I've heard

On point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record / Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) / Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.