Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,170 members, 7,860,188 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

I Will Be Petroleum Minister- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be Petroleum Minister- Buhari (311 Views)

Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable / I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari / I Can Do Without Finance Minister- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Be Petroleum Minister- Buhari by rawglobalnews: 8:01am On Sep 30, 2015
As the nation awaits President Muhammadu Buhari’s ministerial list, the President on Tuesday said he would head the Ministry of Petroleum Resources. Buhari dropped the hint in one of the interviews he granted one of the foreign media in his hotel shortly before departing New York. The President was in New York to participate in the 70th United Nations General Assembly. “I will serve as the Minister of Petroleum Resources myself,” Buhari told his interviewer.

The nation’s petroleum sector has been said to be enmeshed in corruption with millions of dollars said to be missing in the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. Shortly after assuming office, Buhari sacked and replaced the management of the company. The new management had started a general reorganisation of the firm.

Read more from RAW GLOBAL NEWS via http://www.rawglobalnews.com/news/i-will-be-petroleum-minister-buhari/

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Petroleum Minister- Buhari by donTbone(m): 8:02am On Sep 30, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal Affirmed Umaru Tanko Almakura Victory Can Someone Confirmed? / Iraq Liaising With Russia, Iran And Syria Against ISIL / How Every Nigerian Can Get An Identity Number In 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.