Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos (13124 Views)

Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / IDP Workers Make Soup With Weeding Grass For Refugees. Photos / Agharese Arase Visits Gwoza & Bama IDP Camp, Donates Items (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos by seedorfg(m): 8:46am On Sep 30, 2015
that's good, you re going to be given minister of music
Re: Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos by ibkgab001: 8:47am On Sep 30, 2015
Thanks
Re: Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos by ylaa(f): 8:48am On Sep 30, 2015
SOME OF YOUR CLOTHES ANS SHOES KO!
IT WAS ACTUALLY YOUR RAGS AND RUBBER SLIPPERS
I WAS THERE

adioolayi:

What have you contributed?
Before you ask me same, I have sent some of my clothes and shoes
Re: Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos by adedayourt(m): 8:49am On Sep 30, 2015
ylaa:
ME TOO

makes d 2 of us wink

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos by lekan29ice(m): 8:50am On Sep 30, 2015
gud for her
Re: Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos by adioolayi(m): 8:51am On Sep 30, 2015
ylaa:
SOME OF YOUR CLOTHES ANS SHOES KO! IT WAS ACTUALLY YOUR RAGS AND RUBBER SLIPPERS I WAS THERE
Not Really grin follow this guy on fb for more info...he is doing grate for the IDP https://m.facebook.com/femi.o.success?v=timeline

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos by seemples(f): 8:54am On Sep 30, 2015
jmoore:
ọsụkọsụ nkwa mkpi, Ya sugbuo ụnụ!!

grin grin grin
Re: Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos by 360degree(m): 9:01am On Sep 30, 2015
For me to be convinced of genuiness of this gesture, let her adopts at least 2 or more kids or provides some kind of assitance that last into the future. Otherwise I will consider this as greek gift and is towards some kind of anticipated favour.
Re: Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos by BekeeBuAgbara: 9:06am On Sep 30, 2015
Onyeka Ada Mazi. smiley

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos by jamjos(m): 9:13am On Sep 30, 2015
May God bless u richly ma. Let's odas follow suits ooo. Dis is wen dey need us most
Re: Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos by MallamYahaya(m): 9:13am On Sep 30, 2015
Make this woman go rest abeg.

I am sure GEJ and Madam Peace will be biting their fingers as they behold this hypocrite
Re: Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos by AmakaDNBStories(f): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2015
I just love her even though I smell insincerity but I just love her.
Re: Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos by uboma(m): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2015
Sijo01:
Na today dem open IDPC. Why is she just visiting to day?

Don't mind her jare!

She just want to be noticed.
Re: Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos by Forwetinnah: 9:27am On Sep 30, 2015
kokoA:
Busy body.

..no mind her! Make she no come donate for East
Re: Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos by ebukaOtika(m): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2015
Kai he na nke Bishopu na 5 akuo la.... ife na ewe mu iwe bu na efe ma kooro oko,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos by ebukaOtika(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2015
RedCard1:
Madam AGIP (Any Govt in Power) keep chopping our national cake

U beta wise up or else,,,,,,,,,
Re: Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 30, 2015
Sijo01:
Na today dem open IDPC. Why is she just visiting to day?
am sorry sis but how many have you visited nd how many of the northern elites as big as the north has visited their people? An igbo woman is visiting out of her own good will nd you are criticizing... Please learn to appreciate peoples efforts no matter how small

3 Likes

Re: Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos by stasius: 10:06am On Sep 30, 2015
Onye ifem na ewe iwe ya biko wegbuo ya kpoi kpoi!!

Osukosu nwa mkpi ya biko sugbuo ha. Selense! !!

Heeeei! Egwu di ya!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos by ylaa(f): 10:27am On Sep 30, 2015
REALLY? THEN AM SORRY
HOW CAN I BE A PART OF IT?
GOT SOME STUFFS FOR WELFARE.
THANKS
adioolayi:

Not Really grin
follow this guy on fb for more info...he is doing grate for the IDP
https://m.facebook.com/femi.o.success?v=timeline
Re: Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos by awesomet1(m): 10:31am On Sep 30, 2015
So great of her! We 're still waiting for the "MEGA" churches to follow suit. So far it's been mostly the Catholic church that has been showing any form of concern. I know this, because I live in Adamawa. Let the Christians in our country begin to show the true spirit of Jesus' love and charity. The IDPs have gotten more help from international NGOs than our own indigenous charity organizations.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos by ebukaOtika(m): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2015
remember007:
am sorry sis but how many have you visited nd how many of the northern elites as big as the north has visited their people? An igbo woman is visiting out of her own good will nd you are criticizing... Please learn to appreciate peoples efforts no matter how small

You dey mind dat person ?? Mtcheeeeew
Re: Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos by Kan65: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2015
May God bless her
Re: Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos by tsdarkside(m): 11:04am On Sep 30, 2015
Sweetyie:
My woman, my everything

you black-women have a tough time finding good role models,heyyy...??

i dont know,about this women that we have,,,my hearth is always telling me,they are all very evil... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
ok.
Re: Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos by Anayordike(m): 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
@Op, pls note that the correct spelling is ONYEKA ONWENU and OWENU . This is Igbo name and not English name. Thanks .

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos by Ujupsy: 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
Lady of song,her song bring Nigeria together
Re: Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos by Lilimax(f): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
jmoore:
ọsụkọsụ nkwa mkpi, Ya sugbuo ụnụ!!
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Harmonise Citizens’ Data, Ends Multiple ID Registration — Minister / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates 77th Birthday Today / Pete Edochie: I ''enjoyed'' Beer During The Kidnapping, & why I was kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.