Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,767 members, 7,844,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

A Quick Response To The Question, "Is This Online Business Thing For Real?" - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / A Quick Response To The Question, "Is This Online Business Thing For Real?" (845 Views)

Own a Successful Online Business Like Linda Ikeji HERE / Breaking News! A Quick Message For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Quick Response To The Question, "Is This Online Business Thing For Real?" by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 30, 2015
A lot of people ask me questions like, "Is this online business thing for real?" "Do people actually make legitimate incomes onlineā€?

The answer to both questions is YES! It is VERY real and many people earn a living from online activities. In some instances some people earn enough to not only replace their regular full-time income, but they are able to retire much sooner than anticipated.

A lot of people think it's a scam or an illusion because there are too many "online businesses" that are scams, or at the very least, fail to deliver what they promise. There are too many "opportunities" on the Internet that promise instant riches, but don't even help people earn pennies. There are too many scams, schemes and not-truths, and because of this, vast numbers of people do not believe in the potential or ability to make money online.

But I can assure you, that it is real. It is possible, and people all over the world are doing it everyday.

I will also tell you that IT IS NOT EASY to do. That is not meant to scare you, just informing you of the truth.

A lot of opportunities promote the idea of making thousands and working a few hours a week, but I promise you, the people who are making 6 and 7 figures a month, are either doing more than 40 hours worth of work per month, or they have built a system and revenue stream that runs entirely independent of themselves -- and to do that, you need lots of time and money to get it established.

So you are probably wondering how DO you make money online? Honestly, the best way to answer that question is to start with ONE idea, test it, grow it, evaluate your results and repeat. There are no products or systems out there that generate money right out of the box. Everything requires a process that must be refined and managed to some degree.

It takes time and effort to build a profitable online business. It doesn't just happen.

The online business I am currently managing took 2 years to build. But that's only because in the beginning, I didn't know what I was doing. I made a TON of mistakes, which cost me a lot of money, but once I figured it out, refined my process and began implementing better strategies, things became easier, business improved, and my sales and profits increased. Now I make money teaching others how I make money. Sounds silly, but it's true.

I spend nearly 16 hours of my day writing emails, responding to messages and reviewing blogs and websites to help people make the most of their opportunity and potential to earn revenue from the Internet.

I do this through forums like Nairaland, and my own products.

I also offer interested persons an opportunity to earn by making them affiliates. When they sell something, I give them half the sale. I do all the work, and all they have to do is collect the money. (That's fair, right?)

In the future, I will be sure to update this thread with more questions and answers about online business and entrepreneurship. So if you have questions you would like answered, feel free to post them below, and I will answer them as thoroughly as possible for you to help you better understand the world of online business and Internet income.

Wishing you abundant success!

~ Ra
Re: A Quick Response To The Question, "Is This Online Business Thing For Real?" by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hi friends!

3 years ago I started a blog that would eventually become the business I reference in the above post.

It's called North of Zero, and it's a consultancy firm that helps marketers and entrepreneurs grow their web-based ventures.

Some people say that its success is just pure luck, but I have to disagree. It was just pure effort and grit.

It was a willingness to get up every morning with the resolve to continue building my business, even when things seemed they would never work.

It took persistence, perseverance, and a no-quit attitude.

It was hard, and there were MANY times I considered giving up. But I kept going, and eventually things began to change.

My marketing campaigns began to deliver higher conversions. My audience began to engage my site and newsletter content more. My revenue increased and so did my profits. And now? I run a very successful business.

Now I want to do it all again, but this time, I want to do it based around a personal interest.

Writing a book.

Starting this week, I will begin a journey and experiment to earn a living as a self-published author.

I've built a new website, Genesis Covenant, which will serve as the central hub for my author platform and website.

Within it, is a network of sister-blogs and sites that will document and chronicle my experiences as I write, edit, and publish my future novels and short stories.

For the purposes of this thread, I will publish brief updates about my experiences, probably once a day. As I earn revenue and generate sales, I will be sure to post updates and screenshots of my earnings, along with links to my blog posts where I will explain, in detail, how that particular revenue was earned.

My hope is that by sharing this experience with as many people possible, will not only reassure people that they CAN make money online, but also help the aspiring and existing marketers, writers and self-publishers learn the strategies that will help them grow a readership and sell more ebooks.

If you have questions, feel free to contact me either on Nairaland, or via my website. I try to answer everything the same day it is received, but if not, I will respond the following day.

Thanks for reading!

I look forward to connecting with you again soon!

Be blessed!

(1) (Reply)

Best Decorative Engineers In Lagos / Your Online Shopping Mall / Start Your Own Distribution Business ( Health And Beauty Products )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.