Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

The Promises Were Endless: Apc , Their Campaign Promises And The Endless Wait. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Promises Were Endless: Apc , Their Campaign Promises And The Endless Wait. (511 Views)

Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina / Reason Why I Dislike Apc & Their Followers / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Promises Were Endless: Apc , Their Campaign Promises And The Endless Wait. by klassic(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2015
Apart from the promise of making Nigeria like London, now see what the Professor, Senior Pastor, Commissioner/ VP and Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) also promised.

Can you imagine them? Is it not time to hit the ground running?

Did he too not say all these promises were going to be immediate?

When Reuben Abati said then that governance was like a game of football that it is easier to see what is going wrong watching from outside in, they then called him a thief.

That man Pat Utomi that I heard ran "VOLKSWAGEN" aground because of his ineptitude and incompetence then insulted Abati like insult was going out of fashion, he went on that his gangsterism program, he insulted Abati till thy kingdom came and crashed.

Now, please can someone remind the Professor, Senior Pastor, Commissioner/ VP and Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) to start hitting the ground running. Or is the ground so hard that hitting it will take eternity talkless of running ?

It has to be full throttle 100 meters race no dulling again.

They have slept on duty for almost six months now. A child born six months ago has started babbling but this government is still tottering in one spot running at 0.005km/hr

Using their odiferous body odour to mess things up and and be telling all these lies around.

Please, now hit that ground we can't wait, hunger don kill my people o!

We noh see road again.
Everything si at a stand still, bail out money for this and that especially salaries, we nor even know whether them release the money or not, but salaries workers nor see. Now na verification, and you must produce your cerfriticate. Make ona help me ask him and Osun state governor if them still get Primary 6 cerfriticate with them.

Trust me , ehen people complain before now, all i do is ask, were you not warned? and they reply "we were warned ooo but we didn't want hear. And that from the look of this now, it seems that even the PDP and GEJ that they voted out were so much better than this man that all he does is travel all over the world" A sister hissed until I could feel my own tongue moved in consonance with her hissing on the phone. Hahahahaha! No, he is a saint you wanted change, is it not change you got? I asked sarcastically.

I hate saying did I not tell you? This is that moment.
You said it would be good we are still #WaitingAndWatching.

(1) (Reply)

Claims Russian Jets Killed Civilians In Syria Emerged Before Airstrikes Started / See Idris Wada Holding His PDP Guber Certificate Upside Down / Diezani Alison-maduekwe's Arrested By The UK National Crime Agency On Behalf Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.