Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Plastic For Liquid Soap, Body Cream, And Other Related Services - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Plastic For Liquid Soap, Body Cream, And Other Related Services (4806 Views)

Liquid Soap / Food Packaging Plastic For Sale / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plastic For Liquid Soap, Body Cream, And Other Related Services by pandj(m): 9:53am On Sep 30, 2015
Our service include;

1. Selling of plastic for liquid soap, izal, air freshener, body cream, perfume, insecticide etc

2. Helping in branding your product in term of labelling, packaging and sealing.

3. providing the necessary tools needed such as sealing machine, mixing machine, packaging tools etc, that will make your product outstanding in the competitive market of today.

4. Customising Mold for you, (plastic mold)

5. Link you to the right place on how to get the cheap and quality materials for your production

6. Connect you to the right person that can put you through in your product in case of wrong production steps. That's if you are in to production and you are still having problem on the production in term of low quality and substandard. We will give you someone that will help and direct you on whatever you are producing.

FJGC is a company that you will like to work with. Feel free to contact us because we have help so many small and medium entrepreneur to get to the top.

Get inform or you will be deformed......

Hurry up!!!!

Cantact us on call or whatsap us 08067767816. BBM 28B621E0
Email bigerboy_jac@yahoo.com

Sign by managment .......First J General consultant

Re: Plastic For Liquid Soap, Body Cream, And Other Related Services by lgboks(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
Sorry to ask
Are where are you guys based?
Re: Plastic For Liquid Soap, Body Cream, And Other Related Services by alphanijaexport(f): 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
Location please!

1 Like

Re: Plastic For Liquid Soap, Body Cream, And Other Related Services by gunuvi(m): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
It will be more convincing if you put different designd and their prices here on this thread so that it can make us who are interested be prepared and convinced.
Re: Plastic For Liquid Soap, Body Cream, And Other Related Services by Juliana7: 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
Where is ur location and ur physical office address.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plastic For Liquid Soap, Body Cream, And Other Related Services by pandj(m): 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
Pls kindly contact the above contact for details because I don't use to come here often and won't be able to reply everyone here. thanks for your understanding. We based in lagos and We supply to all the state in nigeria.
Re: Plastic For Liquid Soap, Body Cream, And Other Related Services by georgealmond216: 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
Can i get gel air freshener container through you? reply highly needed
Re: Plastic For Liquid Soap, Body Cream, And Other Related Services by georgealmond216: 7:49am On Jan 07, 2020
container for air freshener wey dem dey hang for inside room or car? na im be solid form na grin

Re: Plastic For Liquid Soap, Body Cream, And Other Related Services by georgealmond216: 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2020
pandj:
Our service include;

1. Selling of plastic for liquid soap, izal, air freshener, body cream, perfume, insecticide etc

2. Helping in branding your product in term of labelling, packaging and sealing.

3. providing the necessary tools needed such as sealing machine, mixing machine, packaging tools etc, that will make your product outstanding in the competitive market of today.

4. Customising Mold for you, (plastic mold)

5. Link you to the right place on how to get the cheap and quality materials for your production

6. Connect you to the right person that can put you through in your product in case of wrong production steps. That's if you are in to production and you are still having problem on the production in term of low quality and substandard. We will give you someone that will help and direct you on whatever you are producing.

FJGC is a company that you will like to work with. Feel free to contact us because we have help so many small and medium entrepreneur to get to the top.

Get inform or you will be deformed......

Hurry up!!!!

Cantact us on call or whatsap us 08067767816. BBM 28B621E0
Email bigerboy_jac@yahoo.com

Sign by managment .......First J General consultant

Re: Plastic For Liquid Soap, Body Cream, And Other Related Services by georgealmond216: 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
georgealmond216:
container for air freshener wey dem dey hang for inside room or car? na im be solid form na grin
This 1 nkor you get am>>do you have it ?

Re: Plastic For Liquid Soap, Body Cream, And Other Related Services by Beautykraft(f): 9:53am On Aug 13, 2020
Please beware!

Pandj is a SCAM.
Saw his contact here on nairaland and did business with him just before the lockdown.

He supplied me very dirty plastics with manufacturing date and expiry date already printed on them.

This left me with the question; does he sell used plastics or refurbished plastics.

To think that I bought a 50ml plastic bottle for #130(it was during the pre-lockdown rush and I didn't mind), he brought delivery at night and i didn't think anything of it until the next day when i was ready for production.

Needless to say he was so unethical and unconcerned when it was brought to his notice. I waited this long to actually allow him the end of the rope before calling him out. This will at least serve as a warning for intending customers.

He even had the guts to tell me he is ready for me to do whatever i want to do. This is Nigeria where people do crazy things and expect to get away with it.

I wish I had more picture space to upload screenshots of our conversations, I'll be happy to post it here too.

Re: Plastic For Liquid Soap, Body Cream, And Other Related Services by pandj(m): 1:49am On Oct 28, 2020
Beautykraft:
Please beware!

Pandj is a SCAM.
Saw his contact here on nairaland and did business with him just before the lockdown.

He supplied me very dirty plastics with manufacturing date and expiry date already printed on them.

This left me with the question; does he sell used plastics or refurbished plastics.

To think that I bought a 50ml plastic bottle for #130(it was during the pre-lockdown rush and I didn't mind), he brought delivery at night and i didn't think anything of it until the next day when i was ready for production.

Needless to say he was so unethical and unconcerned when it was brought to his notice. I waited this long to actually allow him the end of the rope before calling him out. This will at least serve as a warning for intending customers.

He even had the guts to tell me he is ready for me to do whatever i want to do. This is Nigeria where people do crazy things and expect to get away with it.

I wish I had more picture space to upload screenshots of our conversations, I'll be happy to post it here too.
Beautykraft:
Please beware!

Pandj is a SCAM.

and God almighty that I'll serving will cut your life short the way you cut this story short so it will favour you, so you think you are perfect and that you can write petition very well right? I don't blame you because you are a fool. Because if you are not a fool you will not come here to type that I scam you for after receiving a package from me and then started calling me after you almost finished the plastic that you bought from me, you went and distroy all what I sold to you and upon that I was even still accepting to change the remaining plastics for you and after the lockdown you didn't call me until when the sanitizer is not selling again that was when you wanted to return the dirty and the bottles that you have already use to me. And you didn't remember to add it on your petition that I told you to return the plastic immediately after the lockdown since you ask me that you want a bigger plastics ooh, your brain is not telling you to add that one abi? Whatever you sow on this Earth madam Elizabeth you will surely reap it, because you are not the number 1000 that I have been selling plastics for and I told you to go to court that I'm available or you bring your police that I'm expecting you but you refuse to follow the normal process because even if 1million judges should judge this case it will not favour you. That's why you are looking for short cut to come and distroy my image that it's not possible for you to distroy because I have a living God that always fight my battle for me. I'm a scam yes accepted and you can't come and arrest me not that you don't have my number ooo or not that you don't know how to get me but you are tagging me a scam lol.
Re: Plastic For Liquid Soap, Body Cream, And Other Related Services by georgealmond216: 5:43am On Nov 14, 2020
Abeg who fit help me for nylon label>>>that type wey bottle water dem dey use<<< no be sticker***/// for my small production

Re: Plastic For Liquid Soap, Body Cream, And Other Related Services by Princessdainty(m): 11:44am On Apr 15, 2023
pandj:

and God almighty that I'll serving will cut your life short the way you cut this story short so it will favour you, so you think you are perfect and that you can write petition very well right? I don't blame you because you are a fool. Because if you are not a fool you will not come here to type that I scam you for after receiving a package from me and then started calling me after you almost finished the plastic that you bought from me, you went and distroy all what I sold to you and upon that I was even still accepting to change the remaining plastics for you and after the lockdown you didn't call me until when the sanitizer is not selling again that was when you wanted to return the dirty and the bottles that you have already use to me. And you didn't remember to add it on your petition that I told you to return the plastic immediately after the lockdown since you ask me that you want a bigger plastics ooh, your brain is not telling you to add that one abi? Whatever you sow on this Earth madam Elizabeth you will surely reap it, because you are not the number 1000 that I have been selling plastics for and I told you to go to court that I'm available or you bring your police that I'm expecting you but you refuse to follow the normal process because even if 1million judges should judge this case it will not favour you. That's why you are looking for short cut to come and distroy my image that it's not possible for you to distroy because I have a living God that always fight my battle for me. I'm a scam yes accepted and you can't come and arrest me not that you don't have my number ooo or not that you don't know how to get me but you are tagging me a scam lol.
you sound like an unfortunate person

(1) (Reply)

We Need You In These Major Cities! / Rice Jumbo Offer / High Grade Gems And Precious Stones For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.