Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,677 members, 7,827,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Urgent Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy (31056 Views)

Urgent Vacancy / Urgent Vacancy In A Prestigious Hotel Chain. vacancy extended !! / Urgent!!! Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
kolajosh:
u got an invite already?
Yes-o. Will chat you up soonest.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by CarterIV: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
Pls is it possible to postpone Anyone with a number I could call, pls pm me o
asabz:

Erhmmmm,im nt sure ooo but I tnk I can help u 4rm Vi (oriental hotel) u wld take keke 2 d venue,d ademola strt.
The interview was cool,group interview f you are successful den u face a panel after.tz really notin 2 fret over.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by asabz(f): 5:15am On Dec 03, 2015
CarterIV:
Pls is it possible to postpone Anyone with a number I could call, pls pm me o

I don't kno.they don't have their contact number in the mail.you can check their website but I wld advise u go on Friday tho
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Diggztee: 6:00am On Dec 03, 2015
Hey... I got an invite. Please what were the interview questions like. Thank you.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 03, 2015
Diggztee:
Hey... I got an invite. Please what were the interview questions like. Thank you.

Was your invite for 7pm?
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Diggztee: 9:00am On Dec 03, 2015
Obi411:

Was your invite for 7pm?
nope 2pm tomorrow
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Diggztee: 9:02am On Dec 03, 2015
Nope 2pm tomorrow
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 03, 2015
Second batch interview? Wow. Most of us hv nt been called
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2015
Obi hw far. U were invited.wen did u get the text.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by CarterIV: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2015
Pls o... I have 1 Question, how much are they paying
Really it's hard for me to get my self there tomorrow... thinking if it's worth it *opportunity cost *

And is there 7pm interview schedule

Pls, help a brother
Re: Urgent Vacancy by CarterIV: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2015
U shd be happy dey called u..wat of others that have nt been called. Be grateful man. Most of us will b glad to get an invite too
Re: Urgent Vacancy by CarterIV: 11:20am On Dec 03, 2015
No ooo, my challenge is how to get away from work to make it there, the HR called me and he advised I try that he can't guarantee if I can reschedule from the tomorrow ... But someone mentioned 7pm.. Is that real, like interview at 7pm, if it's true may I quick call am o
biggy25:
U shd be happy dey called u..wat of others that have nt been called. Be grateful man. Most of us will b glad to get an invite too
Re: Urgent Vacancy by CarterIV: 11:21am On Dec 03, 2015
Is there 7pm schedule
Obi411:

Was your invite for 7pm?
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
biggy25:

Past 3pm yesterday.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
biggy25:

3pm yesterday.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
CarterIV:
Is there 7pm schedule
7pm-o, that's what I got in the message.

Anyone with same time?
Re: Urgent Vacancy by CarterIV: 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
I am considering coming that time o, my time is 11am... Sent u a pm
Obi411:

7pm-o, that's what I got in the message.

Anyone with same time?
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
CarterIV:
I am considering coming that time o, my time is 11am... Sent u a pm

Been replying you but Nairaland PM having problems.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by CarterIV: 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Mphelps(m): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
But why 7pm on a Friday night,na night vigil
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lol.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by sariu11(f): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
Who is scheduled for 10am?...and I hope its not a marketing offer
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Diggztee: 8:05am On Dec 04, 2015
Lol the 7pm is just strange. But u should go though, I'm sure there are other people scheduled for that time maybe they just aren't on nairaland. As nobody replied us on interview questions there is God ooo. All the best everyone...
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 04, 2015
Diggztee:
Lol the 7pm is just strange. But u should go though, I'm sure there are other people scheduled for that time maybe they just aren't on nairaland. As nobody replied us on interview questions there is God ooo. All the best everyone...

Someone said the group interview is about topical issues happening in Nigeria currently. Unemployment, Buhari's tenure so far. ... Plus your personal banking experience. I hope this helps.

Please, when you're done with yours kindly share your experience.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Diggztee: 9:24am On Dec 04, 2015
Thanks dear... I will share
Re: Urgent Vacancy by CarterIV: 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
Pls can someone help with directions from ojota to the venue, also the estimated time of journey from there
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Diggztee: 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
Obi like I promised, it was exactly the questions you earlier stated.... Just that mine was 3 stages,we were 6 before the group discussion but after the group discussion they drop 2 people, we had stage 2, they asked a question and we were to reply directly to them(not discuss like the 1st stage). Then 2 more people were dropped leaving only me. I was later called but by then the panel had increased(MD/ceo was present) . They asked about myself, what aspect of banking interests me, hobbies and the likes. So fingers crossed....

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 05, 2015
I'm happy for you, Diggztee. I was supposed to have mine yesterday but... Somehow sha, I was rescheduled for Monday. Thanks for the tip. ... But errrrrmmmm, can you recall the questions asked in the second stage?

You don get the job, nothing dey happen.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Diggztee: 9:12am On Dec 05, 2015
Obi411:
I'm happy for you, Diggztee. I was supposed to have mine yesterday but... Somehow sha, I was rescheduled for Monday. Thanks for the tip. ... But errrrrmmmm, can you recall the questions asked in the second stage?

Amen. We were asked "Why do you want to work at a bank? "

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancy by CarterIV: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2015
Ensure you keep track of your caller, I was accused as to why I didn't come at my scheduled time... #BeGuided #BestWishes
Obi411:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Job In Nigeria? / UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013 / Over 100 Unemployed Youths Atthe National Assembly In Search Of Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.