Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

Korede Bello Shares Story Behind His New Song 'Somebody Great' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Shares Story Behind His New Song 'Somebody Great' (1331 Views)

Ty Bello Shares Photos Of Efe / TY Bello Shares Photo Of Her Twins / Korede Bello Shares Morning Flight Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Korede Bello Shares Story Behind His New Song 'Somebody Great' by DJBIGGY(m): 10:29am On Sep 30, 2015
For those who are extremely current to new songs in Nigeria, we all woke up to find out that Korede Bello released a song he featured Asa in and was produced by Don Jazzy. He used instagram to give his reason for the release of his song and it is quite inspirational.

He said;

I vividly remember listening to @Donjazzy's beats with some of my friends and be like 'Jazzy's surely one of the Greatest producers that Africa has produced.' I also remember buying @asa_music album when it came out - probably the first music CD I ever bought with my money. Listening to her message and her voice thinking to myself 'I'ld love to work with someone as Great'. Now having both ASA and Donjazzy on the same soooong ���� makes me feel like I'm on the right path to be becoming #SomebodyGreat someday by God's grace ���� Amen (Link in my bio) thanks✌��️ #SweetMusic #Classic

Oh well at least for people with big dreams and hope to achieve them, i am sure the music will surely give you that ginger to get your hustle on.

http://www.olamzy.com/2015/09/korede-bello-shares-story-behind-his.html

Re: Korede Bello Shares Story Behind His New Song 'Somebody Great' by adedayourt(m): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2015
cute guy smiley

(1) (Reply)

Man Buys $40,000 IMAX Theaters To Prove Ex-girlfriend Wrong That Dump Him 7 Year / Every Woman On Nairaland Must Read This / Throwback Picture: Olamide 5 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.