Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Man 'happily' Married To 3 Women Encourages Men To Marry More Than One Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man 'happily' Married To 3 Women Encourages Men To Marry More Than One Wife (790 Views)

T-pain Encourages Men To Eat Their Partner’s P*ssy Without Being Ashamed Of It. / 9ice Wants To Marry More Women To Help The Society [PICS+VIDEO] / Mustapha Ololade's Pregnant Babe Blasts Him For Having 3 Kids From 3 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man 'happily' Married To 3 Women Encourages Men To Marry More Than One Wife by olawalesam604: 10:38am On Sep 30, 2015
Fresha Nyambura, Esther Nyaguthii and Agnes Wambui have been married to Charles Macharia for 30 years. The women are now jointly planning the payment of their dowry. They organised an animated ceremony for first wife Nyambura last Saturday....Continue below and what is your comments on this?
http://www.vivasgists.com/2015/09/man-happily-married-to-3-women.html

1 Like

Re: Man 'happily' Married To 3 Women Encourages Men To Marry More Than One Wife by Truth24(m): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2015
What is his gain undecided
Re: Man 'happily' Married To 3 Women Encourages Men To Marry More Than One Wife by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2015
sad I disagree... I don't want too many of us in juz one d*ck.. lol

But some ppol cud accept this concept, but not for me.
Re: Man 'happily' Married To 3 Women Encourages Men To Marry More Than One Wife by Airforce1(m): 10:50am On Sep 30, 2015
All the three women look like men
Re: Man 'happily' Married To 3 Women Encourages Men To Marry More Than One Wife by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 30, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy Enjoyment things.
Re: Man 'happily' Married To 3 Women Encourages Men To Marry More Than One Wife by princely74: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
Are the ladies transgenders?

(1) (Reply)

Chaz B’s Widow Seeking To Sue St Nicholas Hospital For Husband’s Wrongful Death / Is The Catholic Church The One And Only True Church? / “only God Can Decide Who I Will Marry” – John Obi Mikel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.