Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

Married To The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Married To The Lord (327 Views)

Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) / White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) / 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Married To The Lord by menxer: 10:42am On Sep 30, 2015
Sitting beside a Rev Sister in a hospital reception and seeing a wedding ring on the proper finger, I thought to myself: she is married to the Lord (a Spirit Being).

If the above is true, why do some churches conduct "deliverance" for some ladies for alleged being married to "a Spirit Being"?

Why don't such churches advice such ladies to equally take the Oath of Celibacy just like the Reverend Sisters since they are already married to "a Spirit Being" (Lord)? grin

I know, some will argue (rightly or wrongly) that the case of the Rev Sister is different being a union with the Lord (Jesus Christ?). grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Daily Christian Post? LIKE US / General Fumigation Services / The Sweet Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.