Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

How My Close Pal (course Mate) Defrauded Me In Pretence To Secure Me A Job :: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How My Close Pal (course Mate) Defrauded Me In Pretence To Secure Me A Job :: (1199 Views)

This Nairalander Defrauded Me; I Want To Use Juju - Advice / Head Start: How To Secure A Job Before You Graduate / How To Secure A Job Fast In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Close Pal (course Mate) Defrauded Me In Pretence To Secure Me A Job :: by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 30, 2015
It's really pathetic yet it's just a lesson to learn but the most painful part is that i was being scammed by one of my close pals, even my classmate in school[University].

I was with my laptop that early morning surfing the net when this my friend who stays in Abuja chatted me up on a job in the Airport, he told me the registration will be closing soon so I should send all needed documents with registration fee, I took it hook, line and sinker without suspecting anything even thou it was on a public holiday, I wasn't suspecting anything, I scramble here and there that early morning to make sure I send him everything since I was in dire need of a job, I scanned all my documents as many as they are and give him the registration fee and he also ask me to borrow him some cash that he will give me in some few days..

I did it as a friend and send him everything he ask hoping to be called up for interview after a week..the job look so real to me especially one coming from the federal government but it was all a scam.

When ever I call him now he's always telling me that the person processing it said we need more money to process it, so I should send him more cash..it just make me shake my head. I told him to give me his address in Abuja that I'm coming over because of a job I almost secured there, he told me not to bother that when i get there I should call him and he will come and pick me up..

It's not that I can't be scammed, anyone can be scammed but coming from your own pal, a close friend, your coursemate that you graduated together from the University it's very very worrisome.

However, lessons learnt so well, never trust anyone not even when you are in dire need of their honesty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Close Pal (course Mate) Defrauded Me In Pretence To Secure Me A Job :: by Untainted007: 11:02am On Sep 30, 2015
Sorry bro. Trust no one. Have you forgotten one of the closest disciple of Jesus betrayed him all because of money. Yours cant be an exception.

4 Likes

Re: How My Close Pal (course Mate) Defrauded Me In Pretence To Secure Me A Job :: by amosamali(m): 11:03am On Sep 30, 2015
I don't trust anyone and everyOne...

Today is my birthday!!!! Oya like this post !!

3 Likes

Re: How My Close Pal (course Mate) Defrauded Me In Pretence To Secure Me A Job :: by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 30, 2015
Ehya,trust no one
Re: How My Close Pal (course Mate) Defrauded Me In Pretence To Secure Me A Job :: by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
Untainted007:
Sorry bro. Trust no one. Have you forgotten one of the closest disciple of Jesus betrayed him all because of money. Yours cant be an exception.
yeah, thats it. I wonder how people can just change from good to evil within a short period of time
Re: How My Close Pal (course Mate) Defrauded Me In Pretence To Secure Me A Job :: by cmoney22222: 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
Sorry op, I think the poster below me is a scammer too. Just beware.
Re: How My Close Pal (course Mate) Defrauded Me In Pretence To Secure Me A Job :: by MacMaster01(m): 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
The poster above me must be d friend that scammed u grin grin

1 Like

Re: How My Close Pal (course Mate) Defrauded Me In Pretence To Secure Me A Job :: by jashar(f): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
sad the hustle is real. Loyalty is gone with the wind... Pele ooo OP.
Re: How My Close Pal (course Mate) Defrauded Me In Pretence To Secure Me A Job :: by Haywhymido(m): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
Funny, u trust people, well i don't, i av never self. May God provide a gud job 4 u.
Re: How My Close Pal (course Mate) Defrauded Me In Pretence To Secure Me A Job :: by cmoney22222: 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
i c u

nice one

am just here to have fun haahha

MacMaster01:
The poster above me must be d friend that scammed u grin grin

1 Like

Re: How My Close Pal (course Mate) Defrauded Me In Pretence To Secure Me A Job :: by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
Haywhymido:
Funny, u trust people, well i don't, i av never self. May God provide a gud job 4 u.
amennnnn o

(1) (Reply)

Massive Vacancies In A Micro-finance Bank / Customer Service Officer / Advert -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.