Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

How To Transfer Music To Iphone 6s Without Itunes - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Transfer Music To Iphone 6s Without Itunes (2715 Views)

Transfer All Content From Android Phone To Iphone 7/7 Plus / Shareit: An Android App That Have Lot Of Uses, It Can Even Share Files To Iphone / How To Transfer Files Between Pc And Android Using Xsender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Music To Iphone 6s Without Itunes by Samantha76: 11:17am On Sep 30, 2015
If you want to transfer the local music from your Windows or Mac PC to your iPhone without iTunes, AirMore will be your preferable choice since it is a web-based application that does not require installation, signup or even any fees. AirMore app is fairly lightweight (3MB), which does not occupy your local disk.

Follow the steps below to transfer music to iPhone without iTunes

1. Download the app on your iPhone.
2. Navigate to AirMore's website. Aim your camera into the QR code scanning frame. Click "Agree" to create connection.
3. Simply tap on "Music" icon on the left side, click "Upload" to import your music videos from local database. Or you can also drag and drop files for uploading.
4. Wait until the process finishes.

Note: Your device and PC should be running in the same WiFi network.

Re: How To Transfer Music To Iphone 6s Without Itunes by 4stylz: 11:23am On Sep 30, 2015
The time I will use in downloading this; I will use that time to transfer the music with iTunes.

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Music To Iphone 6s Without Itunes by VivianAlen: 2:39am On Oct 21, 2015
FonePaw iOS Transfer is a good choice. This program allows you copy photos, music, contacts, playlist, movies, TV shows and Podcasts etc. from PC to iPhone. Below are some guides, you can read them for more details:
How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Music To Iphone 6s Without Itunes by JacksonHuston: 9:06am On Dec 04, 2015
Tenorshare iPhone care pro is a good tool for you to transfer iPhone data to computer, it is also a good tool to clean up iphone space. Most iOS users like to use it to speed up their iOS device !
http://www.tenorshare.com
Re: How To Transfer Music To Iphone 6s Without Itunes by Amamdachen: 8:57am On Sep 03, 2016
For your information, FoneTrans for iOS can make this happen to transfer music to iPhone without iTunes. Besides, if your deleted your music or other data like deleted messages, photos, notes, videos, contacts, etc from your phone. You can use FoneLab for iOS, a professional iPhone data recovery software. You can have a try.
Re: How To Transfer Music To Iphone 6s Without Itunes by OliviaLLLL: 4:37am On Dec 05, 2018
For transfer music from iPhone to iPhone, I am using the TuneFab WeTrans which consists of lots of functions, like transfer music, videos, photos and etc with the 2 expanding functions. Like it more than I can said.

(1) (Reply)

Help With Window 8.1 Activation Code / Please Help Me Crack My Mtn Fastlink E303 / Is Dragstock.com A SCAM?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.