Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? (2066 Views)

Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) / Buhari Supporters Smoking At Pro-Buhari Rally In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari’s Supporters Are Going Through Hell In Yobe – Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by begod: 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
this is just a question because its what i see even in NL.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by Adminisher: 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
you are imagining it. this is called delusion. this is caused by not being able to think maturedly.

10 Likes

Re: I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by merry02(m): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
B4 nko....

5 Likes

Re: I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
I guess you see that only in your dreams! Cos we dey here kampe!!

9 Likes

Re: I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by BrosPeter: 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
By xmas there won't be any supporter left.

9 Likes

Re: I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by begod: 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
Adminisher:
you are imagining it. this is called delusion. this is caused by not being able to think maturedly.
you are the deluded one because you are under hypnotism which never allow you see reality.

6 Likes

Re: I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by modath(f): 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
Take care of your cataract, glaucoma & myopia, they are making it almost impossible for you to SEE.

8 Likes

Re: I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by Iykopee(m): 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
begod:

^^^ Becos it is unwise to remain a zombie with glaring massive failure here and there under four months of daura dulllard's reign.

6 Likes

Re: I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by ba7man(m): 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
Why would they diminish?

Are they part of a cabal feeding fat of NNPC in the past administration?

Are they importers of generating sets?

Are they senators that stand to be probed?

Are they witches that enjoy darkness to prosper?

Are they diesel distributors?

Are they selling over priced kerosene?

Are they saraki?

15 Likes

Re: I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by begod: 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
BrosPeter:
By xmas there won't be any supporter left.
even a kst man cursed buhari in my present
Re: I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by begod: 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
Adminisher:
now look and tell me how many ***likes*** you have in this post to compare before.
Re: I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
Where are Idumuose, PapiWata, IsraeliAIRFORCE, Tit, etc? These are PDP supporters.
Re: I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by begod: 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
ba7man:
Why would they diminish?

Are they part of a cabal feeding fat of NNPC in the past administration?

Are they importers of generating sets?

Are they senators that stand to be probed?

Are they witches that enjoy darkness to prosper?

Are they diesel distributors?

Are they selling over priced kerosene?

Are they saraki?
by now you suppose to have 29 likes by supporters if you are still many as before

1 Like

Re: I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by nwaanambra1(m): 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
u dont get it - we are not like paid pdp supporters who sits online 24 hrs defending the past administration failures. we are real working people with no time to waste arguing with jobless tanoids.

We have campaigned - he has bn voted in, he has 4 years to show what he can do for Nigeria - after 4 years we will judge him and if his performance is not ok, we will vigorously campaign against him and vote him out!

We are not sycophants. QED.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
begod:
by now you suppose to have 29 likes by supporters if you are still many as before
...... And how many likes have you had from your fellow wailers association?! Misplaced priorities!!

5 Likes

Re: I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by WHOcarex: 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
Op need a job

2 Likes

Re: I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by bettercreature(m): 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
begod:
Not when we are having stable electricity,we are saving over 3800 naira every day
if you ask me to vote again today i will deliever another 80 votes to PMB again

6 Likes

Re: I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
nwaanambra1:
u dont get it - we are not like paid pdp supporters who sits online 24 hrs defending the past administration failures. we are real working people with no time to waste arguing with jobless tanoids.

We have campaigned - he has bn voted in, he has 4 years to show what he can do for Nigeria - after 4 years we will judge him and if his performance is not ok, we will vigorously campaign against him and vote him out!

...... God bless you for this my brother. 1 Million likes!!!!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by kingdompropty: 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
Dem don dey face the hunger heat naaa. By Christmas Dem go onle remain bubu himself.
Re: I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by Okanokan(m): 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
[quote author=BrosPeter post=38528455]By xmas there won't be any supporter left.

Except my good friend DELGARDO? Hope i spelt the name correctly. My broda how are yu doing? Guess fine! Wishing you and my broda TONYE BARCANISTER Happy 55th Independence Anniversary!!!
Re: I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
WHOcarex:
Op need a job
...... I am telling you!

2 Likes

Re: I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by socialmediaman: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
nwaanambra1:

1 Like

Re: I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by modath(f): 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
nwaanambra1:

May ye walk & never stumble,

May ye ask & always receive,

May ya days be long......

Make i stop before i begin curse. wink.....

3 Likes

Re: I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by begod: 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
modelmike7:
...... And how many likes have you had from your fellow wailers association?! Misplaced priorities!!
your name and your followers are wailler, you will fill it
Re: I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by begod: 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
bettercreature:
Not when we are having stable electricity,we are saving over 3800 naira every day
if you ask me to vote again today i will deliever another 80 votes to PMB again
hahahahahahaha see lies.
Re: I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
begod:
your name and your followers are wailler, you will fill it
...... Keep wailing. You still have 3 years and 8 months to keep doing that....... May you never run outta tears! Happy wailing in arrears and advance dude!!!!!!!! I'm back to work mehn. Enjoy your thread that will never ever make Frontpage!

1 Like

Re: I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by drey076(m): 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
That is a lie

Buhari for second term

1 Like

Re: I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by OreMI22: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
They should support him to collapse Nigeria.
Me i like am now.

2 Likes

Re: I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by bettercreature(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
begod:
hahahahahahaha see lies.
It's obvious,or PHCN don cut off your light?
Re: I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by begod: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
OreMI22:
They should support him to collapse Nigeria.
Me i like am now.
biafra bu nke anyi
Re: I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by ki02020(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
I don't think so....you think that way because most of the opinion on nairaland this days are from the opposition who are actually doing their God given duties grin I don't like to use the word wailling
Re: I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why? by begod: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
modelmike7:
...... Keep wailing. You still have 3 years and 8 months to keep doing that....... May you never run outta tears! Happy wailing in arrears and advance dude!!!!!!!! I'm back to work mehn. Enjoy your thread that will never ever make Frontpage!
hahahahahahahaha are you afraid, oh don't be cos that's not my intention

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pdp Wins Kogi Election / Nnamdi Kanu Versus Nigeria: What I Saw In A Dream / New Lagos Traffic Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.