Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

I Want You All To Rate This GSD - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Want You All To Rate This GSD (1818 Views)

So This Gsd Dogs Are Up For Sale / Rate This GSD In Terms Of Quality And Age / I Want You All To Rate This GSD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want You All To Rate This GSD by IRoyalkennel(m): 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
smiley This Gsd belong to my neighbour, and I want everyone who knows about Gsd to Rate this breed...

Re: I Want You All To Rate This GSD by wunmi590(m): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
You got yourself a good dog, my own part 99%. He or she is cute, looking for dog like this to mate my dog (zara) when she comes on heat.

I love hairy dogs.
Re: I Want You All To Rate This GSD by DidiLove1: 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
Abeg I get question.

When a poster asks that his/her dog be rated and we start seeing responses like 'i rate him 65%', 'he looks ok to me so i rate him 99%, etc. abeg what criteria exactly do we use to arrive at these percentages?

@poster above me, biko is your 99% rating based solely on the fact that you like hairy dogs?

1 Like

Re: I Want You All To Rate This GSD by ENIGMA24(m): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
I rate dis DOG..... "oganla" .....lol cheesy
Lovely dog
Re: I Want You All To Rate This GSD by philfrey08: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
90% i love hairy dogs
Re: I Want You All To Rate This GSD by Eveezy(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
it looks like a very gud gsd, but i feel frm d head structure in d first pics and d tail, it probably had bin crossed with a caucasian in its linage

1 Like

Re: I Want You All To Rate This GSD by olisafincy(m): 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
I SEE A CAUCASIAN BLOOD IN THIS DOG. My caucasian pencil mouth looks like but the only difference is that the ears is up and mine is not up.
But thats a good dog sha.
Re: I Want You All To Rate This GSD by IRoyalkennel(m): 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
olisafincy:
I SEE A CAUCASIAN BLOOD IN THIS DOG. My caucasian pencil mouth looks like but the only difference is that the ears is up and mine is not up.
But thats a good dog sha.

Eveezy:
it looks like a very gud gsd, but i feel frm d head structure in d first pics and d tail, it probably had bin crossed with a caucasian in its linage

well thanks to everyone, like i said the dog is not my dog and it belong to a Rich man living close to my house and belief me this man dogs are highly 10/10. Because he imports is dogs from abroad and his been into dogs almost over 17yrs ... and trust me when u see his Rotts??and Caucasians ehn... dey r d best av seen thou
Re: I Want You All To Rate This GSD by kolokolobi(m): 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
He may have the best you've seen as you claim but the snout of this particular one is way out of proportion for a gsd.
Re: I Want You All To Rate This GSD by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:26am On Oct 01, 2015
DidiLove1:
Abeg I get question.

When a poster asks that his/her dog be rated and we start seeing responses like 'i rate him 65%', 'he looks ok to me so i rate him 99%, etc. abeg what criteria exactly do we use to arrive at these percentages?

@poster above me, biko is your 99% rating based solely on the fact that you like hairy dogs?

Lol

Re: I Want You All To Rate This GSD by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2015
DidiLove1:
Abeg I get question.

I tire o,ratings by just pictures,no temperamental or xters check.anyway dem wey need ratings and those that do the justice understand demselves.
Re: I Want You All To Rate This GSD by IRoyalkennel(m): 12:14am On Oct 04, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

I tire o,ratings by just pictures,no temperamental or xters check.anyway dem wey need ratings and those that do the justice understand demselves.

Lol
Re: I Want You All To Rate This GSD by IRoyalkennel(m): 12:17am On Oct 04, 2015
The GSD , is a pure imported breed to me... smiley

1 Like

Re: I Want You All To Rate This GSD by Prodeegee(m): 12:30am On Oct 04, 2015
Nairaland dog show. Ratings.
Re: I Want You All To Rate This GSD by IRoyalkennel(m): 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
dog show. ratings... smiley
Re: I Want You All To Rate This GSD by osomegbe(m): 1:21am On Oct 06, 2015
IRoyalkennel:

well thanks to everyone, like i said the dog is not my dog and it belong to a Rich man living close to my house and belief me this man dogs are highly 10/10. Because he imports is dogs from abroad and his been into dogs almost over 17yrs ... and trust me when u see his Rotts??and Caucasians ehn... dey r d best av seen thou

He may be importing good dogs but I think that dog is not pure. I see more of Caucasian in it. Maybe one of the guy's Caucasian crossed his' GSD for sure.
The dog is beautiful though but for my rating as a gsd, I will give it 55%. Not more. because it is neither here nor there.

@IROYALKENNEL, I will be disappointed if you really own a kennel and you call this dog pure gsd. have you seen a gsd with this colour of fur before? The dog is good no doubt, but not pure.

(1) (Reply)

Solid All Female Litter Of German Shepherd Puppies Available For Sale! / Love Cats So Much , Where Can I Get One / My Dog Just Littered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.