Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

My 6 Steps Of Dealing With A Cheating Spouse - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My 6 Steps Of Dealing With A Cheating Spouse (459 Views)

"I'm Not A Cheating Boyfriend” - Davido Cries Out / See Dance Steps Of Mercy Aigbe & Iyabo Ojo's Daughters Vs Fathia Balogun / Kylie Already FF D Steps Of Kim K,check Out Dis Side Boobs Pic On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My 6 Steps Of Dealing With A Cheating Spouse by folakesdiary: 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
So He cheated. Now what? If you’ve recently discovered your spouse was unfaithful, your head is probably spinning. To help you handle the initial shock and avoid an anxiety-induced meltdown,

In the vehicle on my way to the office, I began to think that what if, what can you do if he is cheating on you

So I have put together six survival strategies for dealing with a cheater like when you first find out your partner has cheated.

Read; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/09/bsb-exclusive-my-6-steps-of-dealing.html

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Marry An Actor – Oluwatosin Ogundare / Gunmen Kill Couple In Bauchi / Adele-hello (parody)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.