Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution Instantly! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution Instantly! (566 Views)

Repair All Laptop Problems (do It Yourself ) / Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself / Small Cylinder In Your Laptop Charger: Ever Wondered What It Is For (afriwap) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution Instantly! by Kunleforreal(m): 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
PLEASE, NOTE THAT I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MY SOLUTION PROVIDED TO YOU MAY CAUSE TO YOUR DEVICE IF IT IS DONE WRONGLY. IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN NOT APPLY THE SOLUTION TO YOUR LAPTOP YOURSELF, YOU CAN CONTACT ME IF YOU RESIDE IN LAGOS STATE OR ANY QUALIFIED LAPTOP REPAIRER CLOSER TO YOU.
OFFICE: 27, OGUNJOBI STREET, FADEYI, MUSHIN, LAGOS
PHONE NUMBER:07035129972. START POSTING NOW!
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution Instantly! by sambiyi(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
pls my bluetooth is not working i use samsung laptop window 8.1
any help via whatsapp 08067359287
thanks
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution Instantly! by Kunleforreal(m): 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
MAKE SURE YOU INSTALL LATEST BLUETOOTH DRIVER ON YOUR LAPTOP IN ORDER TO ALLOW COMMUNICATION BETWEEN YOUR LAPTOP OS AND BLUETOOTH ADAPTER.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution Instantly! by Patebere(m): 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
Pls, I want 2 buy a hp 15 laptop with 500gb hard disk, 4gb RAM and intel celeron N3050 of 2.16 speed at d cost of N72000. Is it advisable I go 4 it?? Though my main problem is d processn speed of 2.16 and it is also a dual core. Pls, ur proffessnal advice is appreciated, thank u.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution Instantly! by Kunleforreal(m): 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
i think the configuration of laptop is okay for anything you want to use the laptop for .
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution Instantly! by seannopo(m): 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
I have 100% disk utilization on my laptop causing the system to freeze at times. Advice on what I should do.

(1) (Reply)

If Adobe Won't Retire Flash, Just Hit Delete / Please I Want To Buy A New Laptop With A Good Cd Rom / What Does This Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.