Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Mixbreed Of Caucasian And Rotweiller - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Mixbreed Of Caucasian And Rotweiller (8956 Views)

Mmk Home Of Caucasian Shepherds / Pedigree Boerboel And Rotweiller Puppies For Sale / Neapolitan Mastiff And Rotweiller Of A Very High Pedigree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mixbreed Of Caucasian And Rotweiller by olisafincy(m): 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
Please guys i have a Caucasian but I'm thinking to cross it with Rottweiler but from all my search online i'm yet to see a puppy of caucasian and Rottweiler mix breed. Anybody with any pix of a Caucasian and Rottweiler mix breed should please upload , my ears also open for some advice on why i should or why i shouldn't cross both.
Re: Mixbreed Of Caucasian And Rotweiller by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
olisafincy:
Please guys i have a Caucasian but I'm thinking to cross it with Rottweiler but from all my search online i'm yet to see a puppy of caucasian and Rottweiler mix breed. Anybody with any pix of a Caucasian and Rottweiler mix breed should please upload , my ears also open for some advice on why i should or why i shouldn't cross both.

Trust me you won't like the outcome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mixbreed Of Caucasian And Rotweiller by olisafincy(m): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
Thanks guy
i need more conviction on this.
khenykhey:

Re: Mixbreed Of Caucasian And Rotweiller by olisafincy(m): 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mine is a pencil mouth caucasian that looks like GSD, Im waiting for you guys to respond to my case.
Re: Mixbreed Of Caucasian And Rotweiller by liquidmetall: 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
Bros you wan cross two wickedness together

6 Likes

Re: Mixbreed Of Caucasian And Rotweiller by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
Wow I like that pics oooooo, mehn it's almost looking like a Tibetian Mastiff dog. Really nice to me Sha...

But talking about crossing, isn't high time our experienced dog breeders began looking into developing a Nigerian dog breed that will be a creation that possess the qualities most Nigerians will desire in a dog.

Let's say for security.... I think a dog as smart as a GSD, with a ferocious look of a Caucasian, protective nature of a rott, with speed or near speed of a greyhound...... Might give us a low shedding large sized dog.

1 Like

Re: Mixbreed Of Caucasian And Rotweiller by Eveezy(m): 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
khenykhey:

this pics attached is a tibetan mastif actually and nt a caucasian shepherd, dis typ of tibetan mastif are actually d common ones i ve seen around, i sumtyms wonder y dey re unique cos to me dey look like caucasian nd rott cross. oda colours dey oooo, just dt i ve seen dis typ b4

1 Like

Re: Mixbreed Of Caucasian And Rotweiller by barcaboi(m): 7:50am On Oct 01, 2015
olisafincy:
Mine is a pencil mouth caucasian that looks like GSD, Im waiting for you guys to respond to my case.
then what u have already is not even a full caucasian. ...stop mixing breeds especially unrelated ones....it's against the ethics of dog aficionados. ...and do u wanna be stuck with ugly puppies?
Re: Mixbreed Of Caucasian And Rotweiller by younglawya(m): 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
olisafincy:

Pencil Mouth Caucasian??. Bro. No such thing. If your were sold one by a breeder get a Gun

(1) (Reply)

Monkey For Sale / Dog Lovers Whatsapp Group / Role of Pets in a Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.