Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Latest Gandhi Jayanti 2015 Sms, Messages - Gandhi Ji Wishes In Marathi - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Latest Gandhi Jayanti 2015 Sms, Messages - Gandhi Ji Wishes In Marathi (530 Views)

Eze Chukwuemeka Eri, Aka Ji Ovo Igbo Leads Community To Omambala River / Guru Nanak Dev Ji Jayanti Birthday 2015 Short Poems, Kavita, Updesh, Kahani For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Gandhi Jayanti 2015 Sms, Messages - Gandhi Ji Wishes In Marathi by tarabaap: 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
Latest Gandhi Jayanti 2015 Sms, Messages - Gandhi ji Wishes In Marathi:- Hello friends welcome to our website, we are back to share our new contents on Gandhi jayanti 2015 with you people. This given contends are related to the Latest Gandhi Jayanti 2015 Sms, Messages - Gandhi ji Wishes In Marathi, Hindi, English and in other languages, so first of all we are providing you some information about the man for whom we celebrate Gandhi jayanti every year, Gandhi jayanti was celebrated on 2 October every year, and this was a National holiday because this was the day when the father of the nation was born, There was Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, who was the son of Karamchand Gandhi and Putlibai. Karamchand Gandhi ji who was the father of Mahatma Gandhi was the Chief Minister of Porbandar, where Mohandas Gandhi ji was borned, It was a small village located in Gujarat, India.

“Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.”

“Let the first act of every morning be 2 make the following resolve for the day:

- I shall not fear anyone on Earth.
- I shall fear only God.
- I shall not bear ill will 2ward anyone.
- I shall not submit 2 injustice from anyone.
- I shall conquer untruth by truth. & in resizting untruth, I shall put up with all suffering.”

SEE MORE :-http://gandhijayanti2015sms.in/latest-gandhi-jayanti-2015-sms-messages-gandhi-ji-wishes-in-marathi/

(1) (Reply)

AMAZING: Historic Buildings In Ilesha You Want To See / Center To The Network Through / Do You Agree With Me ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.