Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

How To Increase Your Phone RAM Up To 4 GIG! (+PIC) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Increase Your Phone RAM Up To 4 GIG! (+PIC) (31673 Views)

How To Increase Your Android Device RAM (up To 4gb) / Increase Your Android Phone Ram With This App (roehsoft Ram Expander Apk) / How To Increase Android Phones RAM Up To 4gig(UPDATED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Increase Your Phone RAM Up To 4 GIG! (+PIC) by CrazyScientist: 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
I know most of us love to download apps on Playstore, but some of us end up with lagging phone and the inability to run high-end games or emulate PPSSP games.
The problem only comes from one thing..., YOUR RAM! I know we are in Sallah season but I did not mean RAM meat, I meant Random Access Memory...lol.
Someone contacted us recently saying his phone couldn't run a PSP game with the emulator and upon quizzing him, we discovered he had about 500mb of RAM, thus the need for this topic.
So say hello to faster response ,faster processing, running multiple high end games at once and say bye bye to lagging, cause we introduce to you; ROEHSOFT RAM Expander.

ROEHSOFT is the best in the market right now and works efficiently, so let's get started on how to increase your RAM to up to 4GB with ROEHSOFT Ram Expander, but not so fast, it has some requirements.

ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER REQUIREMENTS;
• Rooted Android Device
• SWAP supported Android device (Check with MemoryInfo Tools app)
• High Speed SD card (Class 10, view your class with SD Card Insight)
• ROEHSOFT RAM-Expander (download on playstore or search for it on Google)

When You've Completed The Requirements, Follow These Steps;

Step 1: Your phone must be rooted, read our article on the safest and best way to root your phone.

Step 2: check if your phone supports SWAP using MemoryInfo Tools app, download it on playstore or search for it on Google.

Step 3: download ROEHSOFT RAM Expander and install it, then Open it and grant it root access, if asked, select your language, then tap Swap Active to create a swap file.

Step 4: when it is finished, click on the GREY COLOURED BOX and activate the Swap File.
After that is done, you will get a congratulatory message saying you have successfully increased the RAM of your Smartphone.

You should be able to run high-end games now and feel an overall smoothness and speed on your phone.

Source: http://androkingz..nl/2015/09/how-to-increase-your-phone-ram-up-to-4gb.html?m=1

See as am now running FIFA 16 ,thanks to Dreyl for introducing me to this site cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How To Increase Your Phone RAM Up To 4 GIG! (+PIC) by HzRF(m): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
M getting not enough memory on sdcard
Re: How To Increase Your Phone RAM Up To 4 GIG! (+PIC) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
HzRF:
What's the size of your SD card? And what free memory do you have on it?
Mr OP what's the least required memory for an SD card to run the app?
Re: How To Increase Your Phone RAM Up To 4 GIG! (+PIC) by HzRF(m): 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
blublahd:

4gb

384 free lemme free sum
Re: How To Increase Your Phone RAM Up To 4 GIG! (+PIC) by Sprintx24(m): 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
Op please can you post a direct download link for the ROEHSOFT RAM Expander? I can't find a good link. Thanks
Re: How To Increase Your Phone RAM Up To 4 GIG! (+PIC) by CrazyScientist: 10:41am On Oct 01, 2015
HzRF:

Perhaps you don't have free space, open the app, tap optimal value ,it will select the best value ur phone can take, then tap swap active that's all.
Re: How To Increase Your Phone RAM Up To 4 GIG! (+PIC) by CrazyScientist: 10:42am On Oct 01, 2015
blublahd:

Four to 8gig will do.
Re: How To Increase Your Phone RAM Up To 4 GIG! (+PIC) by Sirfrederick(m): 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
Re: How To Increase Your Phone RAM Up To 4 GIG! (+PIC) by tegak10: 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
this app crashes memory cards...
And it rduces ur phone performance

2 Likes

Re: How To Increase Your Phone RAM Up To 4 GIG! (+PIC) by Jboynokiaphone(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
sad
tegak10:

this app have been on android for past 2-4yrs now. Millions of people complain that dere memory card crash.so be warned. angry
tegak10:

this app have been on android for past 2-4yrs now. Millions of people complain that dere memory card crash.so be warned.

2 Likes

Re: How To Increase Your Phone RAM Up To 4 GIG! (+PIC) by boman2014: 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
A
Re: How To Increase Your Phone RAM Up To 4 GIG! (+PIC) by Itzneowizy(m): 12:40am On Oct 02, 2015
those of u with small Ram leave it at that.. ...over time u memory card will get corrupted by using this app.. .be warned it happend to me n i lost my pics undecided
Re: How To Increase Your Phone RAM Up To 4 GIG! (+PIC) by badonkadonk: 1:36am On Jan 01, 2016
Yall could use ram manager pro instead... It's been awesome thus far.. The rate at which my phone dey run after I increase my ram via swap file ehn... In fact fear dey catch me....

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Your Phone RAM Up To 4 GIG! (+PIC) by Habayomie(m): 9:19am On Jan 01, 2016
badonkadonk:
Yall could use ram manager pro instead... It's been awesome thus far.. The rate at which my phone dey run after I increase my ram via swap file ehn... In fact fear dey catch me....
pls explain how to go about this
Re: How To Increase Your Phone RAM Up To 4 GIG! (+PIC) by badonkadonk: 10:46am On Jan 01, 2016
Habayomie:

pls explain how to go about this

You must be rooted though...

(1) Download and install ram manager pro 8.0.7 (which is the current version)... I downloaded mine from zippyshare.

(2) open the ram manager pro app.. And select extra..

(3) then click on swap file..

(4) leave the default location as it is...
Don't change it!

(5) then increase the knob to whatever value you desire..

(6) select activate on increase.. It would take a while..

(7) go bak to the place u saw extra... And check if the set on reboot box is ticked.. If it is reboot your phone.. If it's not leave as it is.. And continue with wat u doing... If u wish u could clear cache and tins from the same place u saw and performed ur swap file (as their three tabular notifications before that if swap file).. Before exiting the app.

As for me.. Since I am using a 32gb class 10 external memory card in my infinix hot note 1gb ram phone.. I set my swap file value to 4000mb..

And I must confess.. My phone suddenly turn Usain bolt on me..
Re: How To Increase Your Phone RAM Up To 4 GIG! (+PIC) by maysdrays: 11:21am On Jan 01, 2016
This app will spoil your memory card.. It'll render it useless and you'll not be able to recover your files... Be warned!!
Re: How To Increase Your Phone RAM Up To 4 GIG! (+PIC) by badonkadonk: 11:40am On Jan 01, 2016
maysdrays:
This app will spoil your memory card.. It'll render it useless and you'll not be able to recover your files... Be warned!!

Which app u referring to sir?

Cos this ram manager pro unlike the yeye expander has been proven and tested by I.T gurus and geeks to have no downside as at yet..

Infact it came highly recommended

I take my tym to do adequate researching before making use of any technical app....
Re: How To Increase Your Phone RAM Up To 4 GIG! (+PIC) by chigozie391(m): 11:53am On Jan 05, 2016
badonkadonk:

Which app u referring to sir?

Cos this ram manager pro unlike the yeye expander has been proven and tested by I.T gurus and geeks to have no downside as at yet..

Infact it came highly recommended

I take my tym to do adequate researching before making use of any technical app....
pls gimme the link to the one u are using or send it for me in Dropbox plsssss
Re: How To Increase Your Phone RAM Up To 4 GIG! (+PIC) by badonkadonk: 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
chigozie391:
pls gimme the link to the one u are using or send it for me in Dropbox plsssss

www100.zippyshare.com/v/emHFudUL/file.html
Re: How To Increase Your Phone RAM Up To 4 GIG! (+PIC) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
All these memory expander apps will reduce the performance of phones. If u want more RAM, get a phone with more RAM. Shikena. Is it possible to use sd cars as ram? Yes, but is it practical? No. Ur phone's performance will reduce and yr memory card will get fried in no time. RAM operates very fast , but a external
Sd card can only supports few cycles of write/erase as compared to RAM.
Re: How To Increase Your Phone RAM Up To 4 GIG! (+PIC) by vicfajeze: 7:35am On Nov 25, 2016
Tríed it,but fried my infinix s.
Re: How To Increase Your Phone RAM Up To 4 GIG! (+PIC) by Joanney: 7:52am On Mar 08, 2021
Lemme try it.

(1) (Reply)

Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 / BB Curve 8 Is Out, See Pics / Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.