Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? (34364 Views)

Will You Rock This N60k Cut-Out Jeans? / Ladies, How Would You Rock This Classy 3-1 Dress? / Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
Shoe wey go dey fall pessin down anyhow!
Re: Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? by omooba969(m): 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ki le leyi?
Re: Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
afuye:
lol..The kind of shoe to wear go see ur inlaw
AM PROUD OF YOU

1 Like

Re: Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? by eunisam: 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
yes
Re: Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? by WOCKHARDI(m): 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
When dog pursue you eh. You go fast fast remove am.
Re: Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
only babalawo can rock that
Re: Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? by lordsharks(m): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
I'll surely rock it
Re: Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
therealdeal10:
As 4 me: No

Buh it's cool though
grin then rock it, remember it's cool wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? by LockDown69(m): 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
Why would anyone want to wear this hideous shoe, am i a circus clown?
Re: Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? by ahamonyeka(m): 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Imagine a guy coming to chyke me when he's wearing this kind of shoe.

Na to run 4 my dear life without looking back. But which normal being will want 2 put on this kind of shoe?
babe talk true if the guy come out of his jeep you no go reason am at all because he get money but if na poor man wear am dey treck you go see reason to am.the next thing wey you talk be say na maybe na the reigning shoes for rich men.
Blizzyblinkzy:

Na to run 4 my dear life without looking back. But which normal being will want 2 put on this kind of shoe?
babe talk true if the guy come out of his jeep you no go reason am at all because he get money but if na poor man wear am dey treck you go see reason to am.the next thing wey you talk be say na maybe na the reigning shoes for rich men.
Blizzyblinkzy:

Re: Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? by philusaau(f): 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
The 2 shoes go dey meet each other with d hand of the aligator when walking

1 Like

Re: Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? by peddyholly: 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
Orisirisi
Re: Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
When she wants a man that standout
Re: Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? by femi4: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

Re: Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? by Lexusgs430: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
Poor Alligator
Re: Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? by 69MissedCalls(m): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
na aboKl dey wear the shoe. I know undecided
Re: Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? by dmcdad: 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

No talk oooooo. Poeple dey ooooo.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
ahamonyeka:
babe talk true if the guy come out of his jeep you no go reason am at all because he get money but if na poor man wear am dey treck you go see reason to am.the next thing wey you talk be say na maybe na the reigning shoes for rich men.babe talk true if the guy come out of his jeep you no go reason am at all because he get money but if na poor man wear am dey treck you go see reason to am.the next thing wey you talk be say na maybe na the reigning shoes for rich men.babe talk true if the guy come out of his jeep you no go reason am at all because he get money but if na poor man wear am dey treck you go see reason to am.the next thing wey you talk be say na maybe na the reigning shoes for rich men.

Guy na lie. Na him be d 1st rich guy wey wan chyke me? I no fit follow person wey where this kind shoe stand. U want make i dream bad dream abt the shoe. Because wetin i go dey reason na d shoe.

Any rich guy wey i see were this kind of shoe ehn. Na suspecting tinx oh
Re: Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? by tpiander: 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
op and his cronies just watched a movie.
Re: Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? by ahamonyeka(m): 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

Guy na lie. Na him be d 1st rich guy wey wan chyke me? I no fit follow person wey where this kind shoe stand. U want make i dream bad dream abt the shoe. Because wetin i go dey reason na d shoe.

Any rich guy wey i see were this kind of shoe ehn. Na suspecting tinx oh
lols you sure babe?
Re: Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? by Onomatopoeia(m): 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
it's all about design

1 Like

Re: Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
ahamonyeka:
lols you sure babe?

I sure baje baje
Re: Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
ahamonyeka:
lols you sure babe?

I too sure
Re: Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
tell Me this is Photoshop.
Re: Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? by billyG(m): 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
Beautiful,wher can i get this kind shoe buy?Y dem no cut d limbs & tail sef.
Re: Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? by LORDON(m): 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
The shoe native doctor material

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results / The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) / Picture Of A Potbellied Mannequin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.