Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

My Late Father's Best Friend And My Family!..your Advice Pls - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Late Father's Best Friend And My Family!..your Advice Pls (1331 Views)

Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea / Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) / My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Late Father's Best Friend And My Family!..your Advice Pls by prevail23(m): 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
Good evening everyone
Re: My Late Father's Best Friend And My Family!..your Advice Pls by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hmm... I don't wanna say anything now
Re: My Late Father's Best Friend And My Family!..your Advice Pls by McCarlito(m): 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
I have some question
1. Is ur mother the first or the second wife of ur father since u're the 14th child of 15 children

2. Why do u think ur father never did disclosed the location of his properties to his family except this "Mr X" (being his secretary)

3. How about the First wife of ur father (if not ur mother, I believe she's supposed to know about the properties)

4. How did u come to believe this "Mr X took his documents and did some nameless things before collecting contracts and executing"

Please provide the answers with a substantial evidence so as to tell u the first step u should take..
Cos stories without proof is caseless and considered baseless in the nigerian court

1 Like

Re: My Late Father's Best Friend And My Family!..your Advice Pls by GboyegaD(m): 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
One dicey situation you have to address is "Do you have a list of businesses/properties owned by your dad?" Also, if your mom was the next of kin like you claim, she can walk into the bank and discuss the demise of your dad with them to ascertain what accounts he owned with them while he was alive. She should contact a good lawyer who should be able to help out in this situation.
Re: My Late Father's Best Friend And My Family!..your Advice Pls by prevail23(m): 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
GboyegaD:
One dicey situation you have to address is "Do you have a list of businesses/properties owned by your dad?" Also, if your mom was the next of kin like you claim, she can walk into the bank and discuss the demise of your dad with them to ascertain what accounts he owned with them while he was alive. She should contact a good lawyer who should be able to help out in this situation.
buh do u think dey will listen to her After 8years?
Re: My Late Father's Best Friend And My Family!..your Advice Pls by Exponental(m): 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
prevail23:
buh do u think dey will listen to her After 8years?
Ans McCarlito's questions. Old cases can be charged if evidences are substantial I believe.
Re: My Late Father's Best Friend And My Family!..your Advice Pls by prevail23(m): 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
McCarlito:
I have some question
1. Is ur mother the first or the second wife of ur father since u're the 14th child of 15 children

2. Why do u think ur father never did disclosed the location of his properties to his family except this "Mr X" (being his secretary)

3. How about the First wife of ur father (if not ur mother, I believe she's supposed to know about the properties)

4. How did u come to believe this "Mr X took his documents and did some nameless things before collecting contracts and executing"

Please provide the answers with a substantial evidence so as to tell u the first step u should take..
Cos stories without proof is caseless and considered baseless in the nigerian court
1.my mom is d 2nd wife
2..cox we had a family meeting yesterday and d two wives said dey didn't know abt some lands he bought (dey saw d documents)
3...d 1st wive doesn't know abt it,,my mom is more closer to my dad dan she is..
4..bcox d people working with my dad b4,told us abt d contracts dat he now executes, dey tot we knew abt it,buh we don't..

hope av answered u bro?
Re: My Late Father's Best Friend And My Family!..your Advice Pls by McCarlito(m): 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
prevail23:
1.my mom is d 2nd wife
2..cox we had a family meeting yesterday and d two wives said dey didn't know abt some lands he bought (dey saw d documents)
3...d 1st wive doesn't know abt it,,my mom is more closer to my dad dan she is..
4..bcox d people working with my dad b4,told us abt d contracts dat he now executes, dey tot we knew abt it,buh we don't..

hope av answered u bro?
Please let's get things right...
Bearing in mind that according to Police acts; Everybody surrounding a certain incidence are all suspects except the complainant..
Cos I strongly believe that somebody within the inner or extended family is closely working with this said "Mr X"
Kindly outline the facts and evidences showing the properties u believe ur dad owns...
Both the ORIGINAL documents in and around the house so that constructively I will refer u to the appropriate authority to fight ur course at any judicial length to recapture the properties..

Assertain the documents in the house, with those u are suspecting to be in his possession..

The law woud accertain his accomplices and u will recover all...
Re: My Late Father's Best Friend And My Family!..your Advice Pls by prevail23(m): 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
McCarlito:

Please let's get things right...
Bearing in mind that according to Police acts; Everybody surrounding a certain incidence are all suspects except the complainant..
Cos I strongly believe that somebody within the inner or extended family is closely working with this said "Mr X"
Kindly outline the facts and evidences showing the properties u believe ur dad owns...
Both the ORIGINAL documents in and around the house so that constructively I will refer u to the appropriate authority to fight ur course at any judicial length to recapture the properties..

Assertain the documents in the house, with those u are suspecting to be in his possession..

The law woud accertain his accomplices and u will recover all...
tnk u very much sir,pls give me ur watsapp contact let's talk more..God bless u
Re: My Late Father's Best Friend And My Family!..your Advice Pls by dammytosh: 8:21am On Oct 01, 2015
Was the NEXT OF KIN just mentioned or documented.
Re: My Late Father's Best Friend And My Family!..your Advice Pls by FirstCounsel(m): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2015
Who was your dads lawyer when he was alive? He certainly couldnt have bought all those properties without legal documentation. Take a good look @ copies of document in your possession. You might find a lawyers contact detail on it. It appears he didnt leave a Will so your family needs to put together a letter of administration so your family can legally administer his known property & access his bank accounts.
Re: My Late Father's Best Friend And My Family!..your Advice Pls by azzima(m): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2015
Contact a lawyer sharp sharp! !!.the lawyer's job is to dig up all the answers to your questions.
Re: My Late Father's Best Friend And My Family!..your Advice Pls by prevail23(m): 10:40am On Oct 01, 2015
dammytosh:
Was the NEXT OF KIN just mentioned or documented.
it was mentioned dere
Re: My Late Father's Best Friend And My Family!..your Advice Pls by prevail23(m): 10:44am On Oct 01, 2015
FirstCounsel:
Who was your dads lawyer when he was alive? He certainly couldnt have bought all those properties without legal documentation. Take a good look @ copies of document in your possession. You might find a lawyers contact detail on it. It appears he didnt leave a Will so your family needs to put together a letter of administration so your family can legally administer his known property & access his bank accounts.
his lawyer died a year after my dad's burial
Re: My Late Father's Best Friend And My Family!..your Advice Pls by prevail23(m): 10:45am On Oct 01, 2015
azzima:
Contact a lawyer sharp sharp! !!.the lawyer's job is to dig up all the answers to your questions.
my brother...d lawyer is late sad
Re: My Late Father's Best Friend And My Family!..your Advice Pls by FirstCounsel(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2015
prevail23:
his lawyer died a year after my dad's burial
is the lawyers office still functiinal? if yes, chances are your dad has a file there that you need to look at. find out from whoever replaced the late lawyer. this vital tip would help you
Re: My Late Father's Best Friend And My Family!..your Advice Pls by prevail23(m): 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
FirstCounsel:
is the lawyers office still functiinal? if yes, chances are your dad has a file there that you need to look at. find out from whoever replaced the late lawyer. this vital tip would help you
tnk u so much..I will do wat u said

(1) (Reply)

Man Shot And Robbed Now At Okigwe Road In Owerri (pics) / How Nigeria’s Most Wanted Kidnapper, Evans, Was Arrested In Lagos / How I Was Duped By A Fake Immigration Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.