Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Salt And Water: Can It Stop Pregnancy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Salt And Water: Can It Stop Pregnancy? (3522 Views)

My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 / "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady / Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salt And Water: Can It Stop Pregnancy? by Okobaba1(m): 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
This morning I was having a discussion with my friend. The discussion was centred around his Cousin's marriage. During the course of the discussion he mentioned instances where the wife of his cousin told him that she initially didn't want to get pregnant for his cousin due to the problems they were having when they first contracted the marriage. He quizzed her about how she did it and according to him, She told him that after having sex with her cousin she normally takes a mixture of salt and water. She even went further to explain that there were times she used sprite and salt immediately after the act to prevent pregnancy from occuring.

My question to the Nairaland "experienced" Ladies now is: Is it true that salt and water can effectively prevent pregnancy and what is the effect of such a mixture to the body?
Re: Salt And Water: Can It Stop Pregnancy? by McCarlito(m): 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
OP: do u really think we have an "Abortion Doctor" in the house

3 Likes

Re: Salt And Water: Can It Stop Pregnancy? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hehehehe. wetin i nor go see for NL grin

1 Like

Re: Salt And Water: Can It Stop Pregnancy? by NifemiOlu(m): 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
Re: Salt And Water: Can It Stop Pregnancy? by Shiningmama(f): 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
Wonders shall never end oooooo. My head ooooooxi...otapiapia and fried meat is the best.

1 Like

Re: Salt And Water: Can It Stop Pregnancy? by diamondc(f): 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
fanta and red oil doz d magic

1 Like

Re: Salt And Water: Can It Stop Pregnancy? by Pidggin(f): 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
Pepper and garri grin

1 Like

Re: Salt And Water: Can It Stop Pregnancy? by Haywhymido(m): 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
ODE, literate but no sense. Foolish question,as we can see,it worked 4 her, why come here again to raise such answered question. If ur hand is itching u, try pouring water into a sieve.

1 Like

Re: Salt And Water: Can It Stop Pregnancy? by tpiander: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
Okobaba1:
This morning I was having a discussion with my friend. The discussion was centred around his Cousin's marriage. During the course of the discussion he mentioned instances where the wife of his cousin told him that she initially didn't want to get pregnant for his cousin due to the problems they were having when they first contracted the marriage. He quizzed her about how she did it and according to him, She told him that after having sex with her cousin she normally takes a mixture of salt and water. She even went further to explain that there were times she used sprite and salt immediately after the act to prevent pregnancy from occuring.

My question to the Nairaland "experienced" Ladies now is: Is it true that salt and water can effectively prevent pregnancy and what is the effect of such a mixture to the body?

Are you asking me or who exactly? ??!
Re: Salt And Water: Can It Stop Pregnancy? by Okobaba1(m): 7:06am On Oct 01, 2015
Haywhymido:
ODE, literate but no sense. Foolish question,as we can see,it worked 4 her, why come here again to raise such answered question. If ur hand is itching u, try pouring water into a sieve.

Your Father na Ode! Big fool! If u comment for my thread again I go slap U
Re: Salt And Water: Can It Stop Pregnancy? by Okobaba1(m): 7:07am On Oct 01, 2015
tpiander:

Are you asking me or who exactly? ??!

Are you experienced?
Re: Salt And Water: Can It Stop Pregnancy? by SAMBARRY: 7:14am On Oct 01, 2015
Mix coke and palm oil. It will do the work

next

1 Like

Re: Salt And Water: Can It Stop Pregnancy? by Haywhymido(m): 7:15am On Oct 01, 2015
Okobaba1:

Your Father na Ode! Big fool! If u comment for my thread again I go slap U
today is Nigeria independence day. So i will dat go. However, Grow up dude, u insult a man dat doesn't knw u exist. Dat is bad
Re: Salt And Water: Can It Stop Pregnancy? by Okobaba1(m): 7:18am On Oct 01, 2015
Haywhymido:
today is Nigeria independence day. So i will dat go. However, Grow up dude, u insult a man dat doesn't knw u exist. Dat is bad

U mention a man that doesn't know u exist. Gerrarahia
Re: Salt And Water: Can It Stop Pregnancy? by Haywhymido(m): 7:23am On Oct 01, 2015
Okobaba1:

U mention a man that doesn't know u exist. Gerrarahia
u brought ur problem here u knw, n dis isnt ur room, it is a public forum where known n unknown people meet.
Re: Salt And Water: Can It Stop Pregnancy? by Okobaba1(m): 7:31am On Oct 01, 2015
Haywhymido:
u brought ur problem here u knw, n dis isnt ur room, it is a public forum where known n unknown people meet.

Am not sure u know how to read. I asked a question with the hope that people who have an idea about it can clear my doubt and out of the blues you pop out to insult yourself (not me).
Re: Salt And Water: Can It Stop Pregnancy? by Haywhymido(m): 7:33am On Oct 01, 2015
Okobaba1:

Am not sure u know how to read. I asked a question with the hope that people who have an idea about it can clear my doubt and out of the blues you pop out to insult yourself (not me).
question?? U called dat a question? Well, question av different types u knw
Re: Salt And Water: Can It Stop Pregnancy? by Okobaba1(m): 7:34am On Oct 01, 2015
Haywhymido:

It is because this is a public forum that is why some of you can talk anyhow. If we meet one-on-one will you be able to open your mouth and spew rubbish. I won't be the one to lay hands on you. My boys will.
Re: Salt And Water: Can It Stop Pregnancy? by Haywhymido(m): 7:37am On Oct 01, 2015
Okobaba1:

It is because this is a public forum that is why some of you can talk anyhow. If we meet one-on-one will you be able to open your mouth and spew rubbish. I won't be the one to lay hands on you. My boys will.
really? I never knew u r d chairman of isale oja car park.

(1) (Reply)

He Now Sleeps On A Mat Becos His Wife And Elder Sister Hav Taken Over D Bedroom / Beautiful Photos Of Ojukwu's Widow, Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children / Wife Be Contented With Your Husband (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.