Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

SEE THIS: Photo Of Mikel's Girlfriend While She Was Pregnant And How She Looks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SEE THIS: Photo Of Mikel's Girlfriend While She Was Pregnant And How She Looks (726 Views)

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Anita Joseph: I Never Said I Was Pregnant / Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEE THIS: Photo Of Mikel's Girlfriend While She Was Pregnant And How She Looks by dtermined(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2015

Mikel obi is one of the nigeria player i know that is really having a nice and interesting time with his girlfriend, there have been different gossip about his new girlfriend and how she put to bed and so on though some nigerians are still doubting if truly he has a new boo.

It has been confirmed officially that his new girlfriend is a russian Lady and just some weeks ago, we also heard that her russian girlfriend had put to bed with twins(two girls).

Since the delivery of the twin girls, the couple has been more open minded about the pregnancy and in her trending status on social network called instagram, her russian wife Olga shared photo of her baby bump as well as a photo of her post pregnancy body before she put to bed.

She also quoted it as ‘It’s pretty incredible what female body is capable of! Two weeks later and it ain’t no six pack, but I no longer look like I swallowed two balloons’.

The photos can be viewed below...

http://infogistz..com.ng/2015/09/see-this-photo-of-mikels-girlfriend.html

(1) (Reply)

Which Musician Is The Best? / Kourtney Kardashian's Daughter Gets Hit By A Car Door [see The Photos Here] / Who Will Marry Linda Ikeji? – Omonike Omuya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.